Part 4

"Why did you leave without saying anything?"

Wonshik asked with his slightly shaken voice. He shoot a worried stare to the older male. His lightly brown coloured eyes shine through the yellow street light, staring at Wonshik innocently. Wonshik sighed, slipping his fingers into Jaehwan's right hand, intwined their hand slowly.

"I thought you have gone, I was panicked." He slowly buried his head on Jaehwan's right shoulder. Trying to calm himself down.

"If you were upset because I laughed just now, well..." Wonshik shift a bit, his sliver hair fall on Jaehwan's neck.

"I- I'm sorry for laughing at you, I didn't mean any bad, I just- You were just too cute- Your reaction was cute- And I didn't tease you for fun- I just can't help it- I just- I love to see you blush..."

The bartender blabber on. His eyes wander on the older male hand in his palm, rubbing the back of Jaehwan's palm with his thumbs.

"I-"

The blond male was speechless, unconditionally holding his breath in. Jaehwan just couldn't look at Wonshik, he basically just stare straight into the dark night street. His chest hurts so bad, it has been beating so hard since Wonshik suddenly showed up in front of him and buried his head on his shoulder. Wonshik hot breath hit on his neck made him felt all tingling from the inside. It's bad. Bad for Jaehwan. He felt like dying from all of these sudden heart attacking action from Wonshik.

"Jaehwannie..." Wonshik lift his head from Jaehwan's shoulder, his dark brown eyes wander on Jaehwan's face.

Wonshik turn his head to look into Jaehwan's eyes, making sure the older man was looking at him in his eyes too. Jaehwan was all dark shade of red. He just can't stand the good looking man in front of him. A small sweet smile plastered on Wonshik's lips. "Jaehwannie, your face is as red as a tomato. Again." Wonshik snorted. "I wonder if you can get any redder..."

Wonshik kissed Jaehwan's cheek, sneering at his reaction. "You're so cute." Wonshik giggled.

"Wha- You! I- I'm-" Jaehwan muttered shyly.

"-I'm not cute." his lips pouting, saying with soft whispering voice.

"Hmm... Not convincing enough." Wonshik shook his head with a smirk on his lips.

"You... " Wonshik get near to Jaehwan's ear, "You are cute, very very cute, neomu neomu neomu neomu gwiyeoweo" and kissed the fluttered male's ear.

"Eeek- Wonnie!"

"Hahahhahahahahaha" Wonshik burst out laughing, wiping his imaginary tears. He was having real fun teasing Jaehwan. He's so cute, his reaction's cute, his blushing face's even cuter! Wonshik just couldn't get enough of Jaehwan!

Jaehwan was blushing hard. His plump lips pouting like a sulking kid, because Wonshik was making fun of him. He find Wonshik was cute, his laughing face was beautiful, yet no denying it's a bit annoying to be teased. Jaehwan actually wouldn't mind being teased by Wonshik, but if all Wonshik want was just to tease and playing around, he better stop giving him another fake hope.

"Wonnie, stop it..." Jaehwan pushed the silver haired male softly.

"If you just want to tease me, you better stop..."

Wonshik lifted his eyebrows, stared at the blond male weirdly. "What do you mean?"

It's okay... Everything will be okay... Jaehwan ensuring himself again.

"Well, just like what I've said before..."

Jaehwan took a deep breath.

"I'm attracted to you, I mean, I liked you... So, if you don't like me and just want to teased me... Please stop... I might misunderstood the whole situation and get my hope high..." Jaehwan lowered his head, just hope Wonshik would leave him alone anytime sooner. This was the right thing to be done since Jaehwan couldn't help but wanting them to be more than a friend.

"EEHHHHHHHH" Wonshik screeched, not in a manly way of course.

"Waitttttt! Didn't I said I liked you too???!"

Ehh? Jaehwan was surprised, speechless. He was blurred with Wonshik's sudden question.

"WHATTT?! I DIDN'T?! WHAT THE HECK!" Wonshik asked in shock. His hands on his head ruffling his silver hair. "How can I forgot to state something so important?! Uhhh Jaehwannie is so cute that I've forgotten the most important thing." Wonshik muttered, loud enough for Jaehwan to hear.

"Err Wonnie-"

"JAEHWAN" Wonshik grabbed Jaehwan hands suddenly.

"I like you too, I love you so much! You don't know how happy I was when I knew you were attracted to me too! I felt so so so happy that I could burst!! but I was working and I don't wanna look uncool in front of you..."

"So.... I have a question for you.. Would you be my lover? Jaehwannie, would you be my boyfriend?"

Jaehwan was so surprised, everything seem like they were moving way too fast for him to catch up. It's unbelievable and seem so unreal, but what he's sure of was he need to answer him. He need to answer Wonshik.

"Is this real? Well, of course I would!" Jaehwan hugged Wonshik. A wide smile plastered on his lips, his eyes were glossy, staring at Wonshik endearingly. "I love you too..."

Wonshik grinning from ear to ear, his cheek was lightly blushed. He was so happy just to hear the words just left from Jaehwan's mouth. "I'm very glad to hear that." he hugged the blond male, who is now his official boyfriend.