Part 1

Standing at the barcounter, making drinks is Wonshik's job as a bartender. His shiny silver hair, slightly trimed on the side, messy yet still full of swag, seem so attractive under the yellow light. Yet his attractiveness couldn't be compare to his good looking, even more attractive colleague, Hongbin, who's also on duty that day. The customers especially women, queuing up for Hongbin to take their order. His dimples smile sure could melt any women's heart, which is good for the bar's business so it's fine.

The silver haired male sighed heavily, his lack of sleep plus the new semester in university and overtime at the bar, made him even more exhausted. Wonshik let out another sighs with his head tilt to his right, thinking of a way to overcome his problems.

A light tap on the barcounter woke the letter back to reality. He was greeted with a sweet smile of a blond haired male who seem even younger than him- which is not, because Jaehwan is a year older than him.

"Hey Wonnie, why with the heavy sigh hmm?"

The older took a seat on the empty chair, facing to the silver haired bartender. Wonshik just snorted to the nickname Jaehwan gave him roughly three months ago, instead of calling his real name. The letter shook his head, mood suddenly light up once he saw Jaehwan. He didn't know why but each time he saw the older, he just feel at ease, it's fun yet peaceful being with him.

"Nothing, it's just the shop's getting busier lately with Hongbin being our new bartender." The letter point out to the dark brown haired male, who's busy making drinks for his costumers.

"Oh hey, Jaehwan hyung." Hongbin waved, dimples showing up, greeting the older male. Jaehwan smiled to see how cute those dimples were and waved back.

"What would you like to order? The usual?" Wonshik's husky deep voice catched Jaehwan's attention. "Oh- yeah."

The bartender smirked and nodded okay, as he gave Jaehwan one last look before his hair ruffled to his side as he turn on his back, making drinks for the older male.

Jaehwan keep on staring at the bartender, he noticed a little hint of eyebag under Wonshik's eyes, which Wonshik's try to hide with some light make up. The older male frowned, thinking of what possibly could be bothering the younger male. He was indeed worried for the male, who he has been keeping his eyes on for months.

A pair of hand came into view as Wonshik placed the drink on the table. With a smile which seem like a grins, both hand placed on the barcounter, Wonshik stare into the older's eyes.

"I hope you like it, Jaehwannie."

The older couldn't stop the blushing from spreading on his pale cheeks. "I always like the drinks you made for me anyway..." he said shyly, averting his eye's from Wonshik's heavy gaze. The younger male snorted, he's having fun playing with the blond haired male. Watching him blush is something Wonshik always look up to each time on Jaehwan's visit. Without any miss.

"You have a new tattoo?" Jaehwan asked with a bit of joy in his tone as he point on Wonshik's right arm. He noticed the slightly red skin with black ink.

"Oh, this one? Yeah, I got it 3 weeks ago and now it's perfectly healed." The bartender smiled, placing down the glass he wiped and pull up his right sleeve, showing off his new tattoo to the older male with proud.

Slowly, Jaehwan touched the pale skin which tainted with black ink. It was beautiful, the contrast of the ink and Wonshik's pale skin was really attractive in Jaehwan's eyes and it really suit him much. Jaehwan keep on caressing on the tattoo that catched his attention. It seems like a circle with a line in the middle and the end seem somewhat like E.

Jaehwan smiled sweetly, looking at the younger's happy proud face as he let go the bartender's arm. "It's awesome and beautiful.." Jaehwan said with awe. "What does the tattoo means? Every tattoo have their own meaning right?"

"Oh, this? It's a symbol to attract love for the wearer." Wonshik said as he adjusting his sleeve back, lips smiling happily because Jaehwan was the first person who noticed his tattoo and like it as much as he does.

The older male hummed, he was indeed surprised to listen to the younger's answer. Like, how could someone not liking a hottie like Wonshik? It just doesn't makes any sense. His hand clenching on the half filled glass, as he took another sip.

"If that's so-"

"hmm?" Wonshik eye on the older as his hand moving, wiping the glasses.

"-it's working."

Wonshik frowned, still confuse to what the older male trying to imply. "what do you mean?"

"I'm saying, if it's true that your tattoo does attract love, it's really working." Jaehwan said as he stare directly into the bartender's eyes, cheeks as red as tomato, both hand clutched on the the empty glass, gaining the strength to continue his next sentence.

"-because I'm attracted to you."