"Kal!" Kara cried, hugging her cousin. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled. "Thought I'd stop by National City to check on my little cousin."

"Hey!" Kara said, punching his shoulder. "On Krypton I was older than you, so I am here too."

He chuckled. But then his expression became serious. "Kara, what were you just doing?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "You could have gotten killed."

The blonde stared at the ground, wiping a stray tear from her eye. She couldn't exactly tell Kal her problems--he would writhe at the fact she was dating a Luthor.

"I've just been having some really bad issues. But I'm okay now. I just needed to let off some steam."

Kal nodded, rubbing Kara's arm. "Hey, when I first started out as Superman, I got overwhelmed by my public and personal life. And us Kryptonians have some serious anger issues when it comes to stress, so we just have to find smart ways of coping. And-" he looked up, "that is not the right way to deal with it."

Kara pursed her lips. "I'm sorry, Kal. I-I just have never dealt with something like this before."

"What is it?" he pressed.

"No, I-I can't really tell you," Kara muttered. "I will later though, okay?"

He grinned. "Of course." He nudged Kara's arm, playfully laughing. "Well stop being a bummer and why don't we go get some drinks! That'll cheer you up."

Kara chuckled. "I'm gonna change real quick. But I will be back in zero seconds."

After, they both flew for their favorite alien bar.

At the bar, aliens of different sorts surrounded multiple pool tables, while others opted for drinks at the bar and dining tables. Kara searched for J'onn's friend M'gann, and as per usual, she was tending the bar in the center of the room. She smiled and waved at the two Kryptonians as they walked in.

"Hey, M'gann," Kara chirped.

"Kara, Kal, what brings you guys here?" the martian asked.

Kara made a face at Kal. He spoke. "Kara had a rough night. I thought I'd treat her with some drinks."

M'gann nodded, and shortly brought out a bottle of blue liquid. "It's on me guys."

"Thank you so much," Kara giggled. She eagerly picked up the bottle and two shot glasses M'gann handed her, skipping for a pool table.

"Kara, don't you wanna sit down?" Kal asked. Kara shook her head.

"I have a great idea. Let's watch these guys, and every time that one makes a pocket," she pointed to a blue alien, "I take a shot. And every time he makes one," she motioned at a tan colored alien, "you take a shot."

Kal shook his head. "This could either go really good or really bad."

"C'mon! Let's get loose!" Kara yelled, lifting up the bottle.

Needless to say, the blue alien made most of the balls in the pocket within the first 15 minutes of the game. The tan alien made 3 balls in. It was obvious Kara was much drunker than her cousin after the first game and 8 shots.

She giggled, her glasses lopsided on her face. "Yeaaa, letzz do an-anuther game, boyssss!"

The blue liquor sloshed around in the half empty bottle, which Kara held close to her lips at all times. At this point, Kal had stopped drinking, purely amused by his cousin's drunkenness.

"Hey, couzzz," she slurred, tripping over her feet and almost dropping the bottle. "The boyz are gonna dooo another...game, hah. Joinnn ussss."

"Kara, only one more, or otherwise you're gonna pass out," Kal warned. Kara just giggled. Her vision was blurry because she couldn't focus her eyes.