I zip up the luggage and put it near the door in my room with my carry on. I then walk down the hall towards Sam's room to let him know I finished packing.

I open his door to see that he is rummaging through his closet while throwing stuff onto his bed.

"I finished packing. Do you need help?" I laugh, looking at his flustered face as he turns around.

"Please." He responded.

"Alright. What do you need me to do?"

"Put the stuff on my bed into the suitcase."

I did as I was told and started packing his luggage for him. Every once in a while, I would be hit with a flying shirt or shorts but other than that we were moving at a good pace.

After about ten minutes we were finished. I ended up falling asleep on his bed and at ten Sam woke me up. We talked for a while about pointless things until ten thirty. I then changed into my pyjamas and got ready for bed. I can't wait for tomorrow! It is going to be a fantastic day!

Tomorrow morning

Sam's P.O.V

Today is the day we leave for Vidcon and despite what I wanted, my sister is coming with me. It's not safe for her to come with us. I'm scared something is going to happen to her or that she will get hurt. She doesn't go out very often and I'm nervous. Plus, there is a whole other bigger problem that I'm still trying to figure out. I don't even know if it's safe for just me to leave but now that we're both going... I would just much rather for her to stay at home. I'm already regretting my decision on letting her come.

Our flight leaves at ten this morning and it is now seven. We're meeting at Kian's for eight thirty so his mom can drive us to the airport.

I walk to Haley's room and see that she is still sleeping. However, her head is on the opposite side of the bed. I don't know how she ends up like that. She must be having some wild dreams. I decide to let her sleep for a couple of more minutes while I go make breakfast. She loves it when I make her breakfast.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to make my famous waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon. When everything is finished, I make a plate for Haley and bring it to her room.

"Samers! You brought me food!" She screamed excitedly, with her eyes popping open as I walked into her room.

"Good morning to you too." I laugh, handing her the plate, making her blush.

"Morning!" She smiles, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you."

"No problem little sis. Be ready to leave for eight twenty, we have to be at Kian's for eight thirty."

She scowls at me, stuffing scrambled eggs into her mouth. "You know you're only older than me by two minutes, right?"

"I know." I wink.

"I love you." She says while shoving a piece of bacon into her mouth. Man, this girl can eat.

"Ya ya ya.. Just keep eating." I laugh, walking out of her room to go eat my breakfast.

Haley's P.O.V

Sam laughed and left my room. I chowed down on my delicious waffles, bacon and eggs wiping the plate clean. I swear this kid makes the best waffles in the world!!

When I'm finished, I put the plate away then jump into the shower. When I get out I change into black track pants and a simple white top. I blow dry then straightened my hair and put on a gray beanie. I shove my flat iron, comb and shampoos into my suitcase then pick it up, along with my carry-on, and bring them down stairs. I place my bags next to Sam's which are already at the door. I slip on my converse and glance at my phone to check the time.