Natsu's explaination

No p.o.v

Natsu's mother asked Lucy what happened, but she totally ignored her and left. Grandine knew something bad must have happened because Lucy never acted like that.
"NATSU DRAGNEEL!!! YOU HAVE A LOT EXPLAINING TO DO!" Grandine shouted at her son's door.
" DID YOU KNOW THAT LUCY JUST LEFT AND PROBABLY WILL NOT COME BACK!!" Grandine shouted again.
Natsu came out with water down his cheeks and his eyes full of terror and guilt.
" She stood there and then she was gone. Gone from, from everyone" Natsu quietly said in a trans like voice.
"What are you saying?! who was gone and what does that have to do what I told you?!" Grandine wanted his explanation and fast.
" Lucy ok !! I had nightmare's that she died in front of me when we were about to put on our rings. She stood there and then a guy came in and try to shoot me, but Lucy got in front and got shot instead. It keeps on appearing in my dreams and it's making me feel like she's dead."Natsu said in a worried voice.

Grandine felt the pain Natsu felt but she still couldn't understand why did he not try to communicate with anyone about this."Natsu did you how Lucy had looked for the past days, she literally looked heartbroken and alone. I didn't want to interfere about what was happening, so I didn't do anything. However, this has to stop and you should call her" Grandine tried to help him.

" I know I messed up and I don't want to make her feel that way but I just didn't want to see her because it would make me remind me of that nightmare. But I will sort this out" Natsu quickly tried calling her but she didn't answer. Then he called her parents and explained everything, they said that she might be at mavis's, so he asked for the address and hurried before anything had gotten worse.

At Mavis's house

*Knock, knock*

"Mavis, who could that be?" Lucy tried to say whilst still crying.

"Don't know but I will go check and you stay here, ok?" Mavis left and opened the door to see him.

"Mavis please let me in and explain everything" Natsu begged with distraught.

"What about how you treated my cousin, and that how she is basically emotionally broken down! You know what?! You shouldn't even be here, you have done nothing these past days but caused her pain and do you know tomorrow is?!" Mavis shouted at him with rage.

" It's our wedding, I know but please I beg you I wasn't acting like that on purpose. I was mentally sick, I had nightmares of her dying in front of me in her wedding dress with the white slowly being soaked with blood. I just didn't want to see her face to make me remember that image, I wouldn't leave Lucy for no one, I would climb any mountain and die if it meant that I could be with Lucy. I love her and wouldn't leave her with anyone but I had seriously messed up this time, I know but I still want her back" Natsu cried whilst trying to say that.Mavis felt sorry for him, but they didn't realise that Lucy had heard everything he had said.

Natsu looked up and ran to her and cuddled her to make sure she was real, that nothing bad had happened to her."Lucy, I'm sorry I know I messed up really bad but please forgive me, I beg you" Natsu pleaded.