Back to school!

No P.O.V

The weekend has passed and Natsu doesn't know Lucy's plan. Basically her plan is that, because he doesn't know if they're a couple Lucy is going to ignore him. When she came into school all the girls were screaming and cheering for her since she's the Queen of the school and Natsu is the King. Not long since they arrived and the bell ring's.Lucy and her gang head to class, she didn't realise that she would see Natsu this quickly and in the music room(A/N they have music first). Natsu just sat there with his gang and suddenly Miss Lyra came in.

"Good moring children!"She said hapily.

"Good moring miss!"The class replied.

"Since this is the start of the spring term let's have some fun! We will sing solo and a duet. But it has to be girl boy in duet." Explained Miss Lyra. Some of the students were happy some of them moaned but got up and wrote down what they're singing solo and in duet with who. Natsu came up to Lucy and asked if they could sing together. She just nodded and he wrote down what song they're singing.

(A/N loads of songs soz :) )

"Miss Heartfilia your up first!" Shouted Miss Lyra, so Lucy got up and walked up on the stage and held the microphone and Miss put on the song that Lucy chose.

(A/N Please watch music till finished before carrying on soz)

Whilst Lucy sang the song she started to cry thinking of Natsu. her gang understood what she meant whilst singing the song as did Natsu. Everyone cheered Lucy for the wonderful song.

"Well done Miss Heartfilia! And next is Mr Dragneel, if you pleases come up!" Miss Lyra asked.

Lucy giggled a little and then Levy bugged her a bit. But the class went crazy after Natsu's song and Miss Lyra carried on.

"Well done Mr Dragneel. Can Miss McGarden come up next!" She shouted. When every solo was done the first couple was Nalu!!

"Miss Heartfilia and Mr Dragneel please come up and sing your duet!" Miss Lyra asked. All the girls were screaming and cheering for them since they were the school's King and Queen.

Everyone cried at the song that they sang. Even Levy was sneezing and crying of happyness. Suddenly Natsu whispered in Lucy's ear and she blushed.

"Natsu, we just sang a duet together! Of course I forgive you"Lucy giggled at his childness. Everyone was confused since they didn't know what happened over the winter holidays.

"So who will be ne...."Miss Lyra was cut off by the class.

"SING AGAIN!"They all shouted. Miss Lyra sighed and told them to sing again. Natsu asked if Lucy could dance and he would sing and Miss agreed.

"Are you ready Luce?"Asked a smirking Nastu.

"Of course I'm ready salamnder!" Lucy giggled.

The class cheered again but Miss Lyra told that the class has ended so the packed up and headed for next lesson. Lucy and Nastu had art class so they left Levy and gang to go to geography. Mr Reedus was the art teacher. He asked if the class would draw portraits of each other so Nastu and Lucy were partners for the project.

"So Luce, do really forgive me?" Nastsu asked.

"Well i thought I would ignore you but instead I thought i would be better to forgive you" Lucy blushed at what she said. After that Natsu gave a box to Lucy and she opened it. Lucy cried to realise it was the bracelet that broke and he fixed it. She imeadiately hugged him and Nastu told her to calm down since they had to make portraits. After Natsu finished drawing a portait of Lucy it looked like.......

Lucy loved the picture and then she showed Natsu his portait she made

He laughed at the angle she got him and Mr Reedus came around to the portraits and he love Nastu's and Lucy's portraits

He laughed at the angle she got him and Mr Reedus came around to the portraits and he love Nastu's and Lucy's portraits. And then everyone came around us and took pictures of the portaits and sended them to their friends. Natsu, Lucy and the gang had a great time at school and then Natsu asked Lucy if he could come over. She agreed and he took her in his BMW Concept M4 GTS and then headed for the Heartfilia Estate. Once he parked his car they went inside. Nastu and Luke were playing racing games and GtA5, Black ops 3 ext. Lucy made spaghetti bolognese, which was Nastu's favourite. They all sat down peacefully had their dinner. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Jude came up to the door and opened them.

"We have Guests Lucy,Natsu and Luke!" Shouted Jude.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT own fairy tail Hiro Mashima does. I also DO NOT own the pictures and songs. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!