Night before wedding

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been couple of saying and Natsu has been weird and started to act like he regretted to get married to me. When I go to him he keeps on telling me that he doesn't want to see me. Every time he says that it really hurts me and I just can't bare with it. Soon I head to Natsu room to say goodnight before are wedding.
" Natsu good...."And as always I was cut off.
"Lucy I told you this millions of times I don't want see...." I cut him off, every time he says that it's like i'm being strangled because I feel guilty that this because of me.
"You know what! I had enough!" I shouted and then took off my ring(A/N i know I didn't mention Natsu giving a ring but he did after the whole  discussion with their parents)
"It looks like I wasn't meant to be married, so this ring doesn't suit me!" Then I throw the ring at his door and leave. I saw Grandine and she asked me what happened but I went passed her. I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like no one needed me. First Sting dumps me the Natsu acts like a condescended jerk. To be honest when I think how we got together, it seems like he took pity on me and felt sorry so he asked me out. The more I think about it, the more pains hurts in my chest. I just can't believe that someone can be that cruel especially to their fiancée. But you know what, it looks like he can be that way. I know I cant go back to my house or my friends so I went to Mavis's house. Mavis is my older cousin and me and her are like sisters, her parents died when she was five so my parents took her in and I was only three months old. Then we both acted like sisters ever since but she had to leave because she wanted to study. And it's because of her that I love reading books. I called Mavis and asked her if I could go to hers. She said it was fine so I called a taxi. After half an hour I arrived and she asked me what happened. I explained everything and she thought that Natsu was such an as***le for doing what he did.

Hope you like this chapter!👍😋😀