comfort pt.2

no p.o.v

Lucy ran home and locked herself in her bedroom again. Her brother Luke knockd to see if everything is okay, eventhough he knew something bad had happened. She didn't reply so he left her alone. Whilst all of that was happening Levy and Natsu was near the ice-cream shop still.

"Do you know what you did to Lu-chan Natsu!"Shouted Levy.

"Levy please at least you would understand what was happening?" said Natsu.

"Well then explain why You cheated on my best friend behind her back can you?"Levy said anoyingly.

"Well for starters me and Liss are not gong out, she was helping me with my surprise for Luce for the valentines party" Replied Natsu.

"Well that definitly took long didn't it" Levy said sarcasticly.

"But also she was helping me to do something for Luce for new years eve. Look Levy I know I screwed up but atleast tell her that I was not going out with Liss. I know how much I hurt her. But please help me I know I the most popular boy in school but I really can't stand Luce crying"Natsu started to cry.

"Ok I understand Salamander but what were you planing anyway?" Questioned Levy.

"Well for the New years eve i was going to take her to a restaurant and then on the way to the bridge I saw Liss and she had to get home and the quickest way was though the bridge. Unfortunatly there was a massive crowd of people so I held onto Liss's wrist and it took a while to get to the other side. And then Lucy saw us and you know the rest right?"Natsu told her, his part the story.

"Yeah" Replied Levy.

"But the worst part was that her bracelet that I gave her whih she cherished had snapped. It made me feel even more worse. However for the valentines dance, since it was going to be a costume party I thought me and Luce could dress up as a dragon and princess"Natsu put his head down.

"Well at least I know both sides of the story but you should have at least appologised to Lu-chan when you were busy on the weekends at least." Argued Levy.

"I know but I was getting in trouble with the coach so i wasn't able to talk to Luce much."Said Natsu.

"Well see ya Natsu I have to get back to Lucy 'cause we were ment to go tell the rest of the gang but please Natsu take good care of her next time because you don't know if she will forgive you either now or later." Levy started to head to Lucy's house.

Levy knocked on the door and Luke let her in, she went upstairs and whispered if they should go to the rest of the gang so Lucy came out and they said goodbye again to Lucy's brother and father and headed to the gang. Levy called to meet them at Erza's favourite cake store and she was there before them. Levy quickly bugged Lucy to come outside, Lucy didn't understand but still came outside.

"So what's this about Levy?"Questioned Lucy.

"You know 'him?"Answered Levy.

"WHAT about 'HIM'?"Lucy started to shout.

"I'm not on his side but Lu-chan he was crying he told me the reson why did those things ok.I know you think he persuaded me but literally it looked like he was stabbed in the heart. He told me to tell you that he was never going out with Liss and that Liss was only helping Natsu on something." Explained Levy.

"Well how can I believe you, Levy i mean he didn't even call me he was going to be late, he didn't appologise for the things he did.How can I just simply forgive him?" Lucy was starting to cry.

"Lucy she's right Lissana was only trying to help Natsu do stuff and that's all"Mira came in the conversation.

"What are you doing here? I thought Levy didn't call you?" Lucy started at Levy.

"I didn't c..."Mira cut her off.

"Levy didn't call me, I was passing by and heard you talking about my sis and Natsu. What Levy said Lucy was right even Natsu was thinking to stop because he knew he was some how hurting you and stuff but i thought it was a great idea so he carried on. It was my falt you thought that they were going out not his so please Lucy forgive him"Mira pleaded Lucy.

"Fine but what was his plan?"Questioned Lucy.

"We can't tell!" Mira and Levy said in sync.

"What plan?"Said Erza,Cana and Juvia.

"No plan!"They said in sync again.

DISCLAIMER:

I do NOT OWN fairy tail only Hiro Mashima does and I hope you like my chapter.