Comfort pt.1

No p.o.v

When it was moring, Lucy called Levy to come over and comfort her. Soon after she called Levy knocked the door and Lucy opened the door with red eyes. Levy questioned her what happened and sat down in the sitting room. Lucy started to cry and ate cereals. Levy asked if she could start from the begining and Lucy nodded.

{ A/N when it has *it means that Lucy is telling the story}

*So you know when i started school last year in January?*

"Yeah..."Replied Levy

*Well that's where it all began, well the whole me going out with Natsu thing anyway. So it was near Febuary and i accdently bumped into him. I apologised of course and he asked for my name, after I said my name he gave a nickname Luce. When it was lunch time I told you the story and Liss and you both started to laugh cause Natsu was the most popular boy in school and I only started to get used to the school. Well anyway couple of weeks later and he asked me out and stuff on valentines day, which I thought was sweet and I agreed.You and Mira with her... OTP's was it.. anyway yeah, the whole gang congratulated me and Natsu going out.*

*Everything was normal I guess he met my brother and dad and I met his family but then I thought I could tell him about my ex. You know sting.*

"The one from your old school Sabertooth"Said Levy

*Yeah and you know he went out with me and I had a friend called Yukino she was nice and everything but... well she didn't want to but they went out behind my back. After that I really didn't want to go out with any boy unless they showed that they really cared for me. After I said all that stuff he said he would never do anything like that and would stay by my side no matter what. Soon after that was my birthday and well not long after he started to do things on the weekends and stuff so I forgot about it but Natsu acted like nothing really happened but to me I felt sort of..*

"Lost and cheated again" Said Levy

*Yeah basically but I ignored it since you know he was the captin of our basket ball team so I thought he was practising and stuff. He still acted like he loved me during school time and he kept comming over playing with my brother. When you were busy as well on the weekend I asked if Liss could come over and do stuff but she said she was busy helping a friend. And she kept saying that every weekend that Natsu was off as well. So I assumed that they were going out and betraying me. And you remember yesterday?*

"Yeah what happened?" Questioned Levy

*Well I finally understood that all boys are cheaters. I was waiting their near the sakura bridge for 20 mnutes and then when he arrived he was lissana and he didn't appologise. And the worst bit was you know my bracelet that I cherish that Natsu gave me*

"Yes lu-chan, so what happened to it?" Levy said worrying

*Well (starts to cry) well it snapped right before they came and I felt at that time that I have been broken by a boyfriend the second time!* Lucy cries and Levy comforts her because she can't stand that Lucy was this emotional.

"Lucy lets do something fun or at least lets tell rest of the gang except for the boys and Mira ok?" Levy tried to help.

"Ok but please try not to mention Natsu cause what I don't want anything to do with him for the rest of our holiday!" Lucy answered.

"Well anyway shell we go for a walk to calm down Lu-chan?"Levy questioned.

"Ok but let me get dressed" She said. And soon after she got dressed she closed her room and said goodbye to her brother and father. When she got out they headed for the ice-cream shop to lighten up the mood but when they entered the shop Levy realised that 'he' was here.Levy quickly grabbed Lucy's arm and got out. But Levy didn't realise that he came out as well.

"Why are you here Natsu!" Shouted Lucy

"I wanted to explain and say that I' ..." Lucy cut him off.

"Explain what! You left me waiting for 20 minutes and you didn't bother calling me either! Actually Levy I'm heading home I don't want to stay here so bye Levy-chan" she waved goodbye to Levy.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own fairy tail and hope you like the chapter.