T W O_

Rain surrounded me. Most people hate the rain but I love it, it puts the whole world on pause - no people except for a few rushing stragglers, no shouting and no sound except for the raindrops hitting the cold concrete and my sporadic thoughts swirling in my mind. 

 Although the rain had numbed my body even my stinging lip and pulsing bruises, the thought of you warmed me to my core.

  One day we'll walk in the rain together, you'll take my small damaged hand in yours, intertwine our fingers, hold me close to the point where our drenched clothes stick leaving us bonded as one, lean close and whisper in my ear that everything's going to be okay and even though I know it isn't I'll believe you because your soothing voice and warm breath on my neck could convince me that a dull stone was a glistening diamond. 

 when I reached my house I rushed upstairs, this isn't a home, this is a place filled with bad nightmares and awful temptation I'm fated to follow and fate is a nasty thing we have no control of it and no matter how many times we tell ourselves the vinegar is sweet wine, once it touches our lips the sour taste is apparent, it always was, the bitter end is inevitable. 

But you make my life better, I used to wish for the bitter end, I yearned for it, I aimed for it, I desperately reached for it at night when no one was there to hold me back but myself. Now I think it would be a bittersweet tragedy. 

 As I lay in bed and stared at the swinging light I ignored my mothers desperate calls for me to talk to her, to have a drink, something to eat, the bribery and hushed calls of a broken woman desperate for the son she raised and aloud my mind to go back over my day. 

 The flower, it was so beautiful like you but so damaged and weak, like me. I slowly and shakily pushed up my long wet sleeve and aloud my fingers to trace every scar, indent, cut and bruise and wondered do you think of me as beautiful?

 I listen to the rain, fleeting but fascinating and wondrous - powerful. I fold my weak arms over my now bare chest, with out removing my eyes from the swinging dim light, and wonder do you think of me as fascinating? 

 I fold my self into the fetal position, shiver, close my eyes, drifting off to sleep and think to myself...

Kim Taehyung, Do you think of me?

--

I'm really bad at writing in an easy to follow order but oh well I try