O N E_

9am, the hall smelt of bleach and the sun glistened against the floor and wall tiles illuminating every students dull tired faces. Each locker looked the same except for a few that had been decorated with a dying sharpie marker or some flaky correction fluid that sadly floated to the floor.

Shouting filled the hall from people joining their buzzing friendship groups, people pushed through the slightly crowded walk way. I stood to the side away from any lockers, away from any people, between two sections of lockers by a small window admiring the singular flower that stood daintily outside the window, it was pale, faded and fragile but as was I. The wind made it sway left to right so i joined in slightly closing my eyes taking a deep bleach coated breath.

"kook!"

Sharp and painful the voice hit like a bullet through my temple. I began to shuffle away with out opening my eyes, I have always been fragile but he's worsened me, like a thornless rose withering away under the scorching sun.

Crash, I slowly opened one eye hoping to see that the noise had come from someone dropping their books but sure enough he was stood there, arms stretched to each locker trapping me, a smug smile stretched across his face as the bell sounded.

I was his now.

black, like your soft fresh smelling hair that i oh so want to touch, for real not only in my dreams.

blue, those eyes - last month on the 12th of January ,a Monday, you put in colored contacts instead of your normal ones which was fine because you looked ethereal, little diamond pools that have never met my lifeless, dull, brown eyes.

purple, you really suit lilac which is why you own 7 lilac shirts, 2 t-shirts and 1 dress shirt for special occasions like the last dance. We spoke for the first time then, I was crying and you asked if i was okay. I quickly nodded and just stared at the floor smiling like a psycho till you left.

"fucking psycho!" he spat on me as he scream and cursed, i was numb to it all by now.

I looked past the bully and saw something I never expected.

You.

Kim Taehyung stood and watched as I got beat, wincing at ever kick. Our eyes met for the first time and it was exactly how I imagined it except blurrier as i couldn't see through the tears welling in my eyes.

"Hey! come on thats enough!"

Your surprisingly deep and soothing voice scared away my attacker as your voice resembled that of a teachers. A look of sympathy was shot my way as I wiped away the blood from my cut lip and admired your beautiful appearance. Swiftly you checked your watch that your mother gifted to you this month for acing your exams, muttered a quiet curse word then mouthed sorry to me before rushing to class. I quickly nodded and just stared at the floor smiling like a psycho till you left me alone to bruise on the floor.
---
This is dedicated to my beautiful child LynaLaLionne