Goddess Death Heart

The girl that was in front of me just changed right in front of my eyes. Her personality was more sadistic than ever. Her body became more mature. Her gray skin and hair turned lavender. Her demonic red wings turned black and angelic. Her clothes turned from an average school-girl uniform to what I could describe as... A prositute dress. With pearls and a small, black crown. Her eyes became pure black. Her sword merged with her to become magic. Wi-fi became a worse villain. She became... A demon.

Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Heart: *giggle* Suprised? Well don't be. This is my new form, Raziél... You obviously see me as a monster, so I'll humor you and let you call me Death Heart. *giggle*

Me: How could you? How could you kill them?

Death Heart: The real question is... Why didn't I do this sooner?

Me: You... Sadistic... Bitch.

Death Heart: You wanna avenge them?

She took down the beacon, allowing the CPUs to fall.

Death Heart: ... Then go ahead and try.

Just when I was about to attack, Histoire, IF, Compa, and the Gold Third ran towards me. They all stopped when they saw me turn around.

Me: Huh?

Compa: R-Razzy?

IF: What happened to you?

I pointed to Jade's dead body.

Histoire: *gasp* No...

Me: *sighs* Yeah. That happened.

S-Sha: What about the CPUs?

B-Sha: We saw the beacon fall. So we thought that you saved them.

I pointed to the CPUs, who laid motionless. All of their eyes widened.

K-Sha: Don't... Don't tell me they...!!

I growled at Death Heart.

Me: You won't get away with this!

Death Heart: I think I just did!

C-Sha: Raziél, don't worry! We'll stay right here beside-!

Me: Go.

Compa: Razzy?

Me: Go. Get out of here. Find a way back to Gamindustri and stay there until I cone back.

Histoire: Raziél. I know you're upset. But you can't possibly-

Me: DO AS I SAY RIGHT NOW! BEFORE I LOSE ALL SELF-CONTROL!

Everyone froze. Then nodded and left.

IF: All of Gamindustri believes in you Raziél. If anyone can save them... It's you...

I stood in front of Death Heart who was just smirking.

Death Heart: Now then... Shall we?

Me: Yes...

Death Heart closed her eyes. And before I knew it, lightning fell on me and I got electrocuted. As I fell on my knees, she elbowed my spine. She was alot stronger and faster in this form. So I was completely taken by surprise. As I laid on the ground, she picked me up by my jacket and threw me into the air. I tried to recover, but she unleashed lightning from the air and electrocuted me. Then, some kind of shadow claw came out of the sky and slashed me into the ground. As I bounced from the ground, Death Heart attempted to attack again. But this time, I was ready. I blocked it with one of my wings, and spun around to push her away. That's when I raised my left hand and blasted her.

Me: GAME BLADE!!

I flew quickly towards her and got one clean hit on her cheek. As she covered it up, I kicked her in the stomache and launched her to her left. As she slid away, she took out her Game Blade which looked much larger and more demonic than the last. She and I clashed which caused the floor to shake and crack. The clash lasted for a bit, but then I deflected her sword and elbowed her in the face. But she soon attacked me with magic. It felt like getting stabbed by 6 million people 6 million times in 6 million spots, all at once. It caused me to stagger away. When I did, she pushed me away with wind. I still wasn't done, though. I attacked with full force with my Game Blade, and managed to get a few good hits. But she soon deflected one shot right out of my hands. I didn't bother to retrieve it. I fought back with my left hand, and blocked magic by magic. My whole left arm started to power up due to every successful block. I finally pinned her with my right hand, and released a Raziél Ray with my left, right on her face. Once I was done, I threw her up and spun- kicked her away. Then I retrieved my Game Blade using telekinesis and stood guard.

Me: Now I don't know if I didn't any damage... But DAMN did it feel good.

Death Heart staggered up and smiled a flirty one.

Death Heart: You... Are the one.

Me: What?

She teleported in front of me and french kissed me. I kicked her away and covered my mouth.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?

Death Heart: I couldn't help it much longer. I just needed to show you how much I needed you.

Me: WHA-WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!? AND WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?!?

Death Heart: It may not be too late.

Me: WHAT!?!?

Death Heart: Raziél. Come with me. Rule Gamindustri with me.

Me: ARE YOU JOKING RIGHT NOW!?

Death Heart: Raziél. I may be powerful. But the humans can overpower me. I can't have that. I NEED someone like you by side. Raziél... Together... We can make Gamindustri a better place.

I backed away in disbelief.

Me: You kidnapped my friends... You drained the life out of them... You killed Jade... You stole shares... And now you expect me to join you!? ARE YOU BLINDED BY YOUR OWN POWER OR ARE YOU THAT DUMB!?!?

Death Heart: What?

Me: YOU!? RULING GAMINDUSTRI!? NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME FROM THAT!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT HONOR!! KNOWING THAT, I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!

I charged up my Game Blade with my left hand.

Me: SO YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND FUCK OFF!!!!!

Death Heart: *breathes deeply* Your funeral, Raziél. But just know that the more we fight, the stronger I get.

Me: FOR ONCE!! STOP SPEAKING IN RIDDLES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

Death Heart: As a CPU, I have my own Sharicte which is powered from fear. The longer we fight, the more scared they get. That fear makes me stronger. You can persist all you want... But you will lose.

Me: Like hell that'll happen!

Death Heart: Then come on, hero. Come at me.

This is it. One chance to save Gamindustri. Let's end this...