Raziél vs Arfoire

I finally found Arfoire. Which didn't take long. All I had to do was follow the eggplant flair. I decided to lay low first and wait for Neptune. She soon came in her HDD form, pissed off...

Afoire: Well, well, Neptune. You've finally arrived.

Purple Heart: You know why I'm here! Give me back Nepgear!

Arfoire soon reveals Nepgear to her pissed-off sister, all tied up and in bruises.

Arfoire: I will soon. I just need her power first. Then yours.

Purple Heart: Not if I-*covers mouth in disgust* *gags* What is that!?

Arfoire: Oh. Nothing. I just sprayed this entire field with eggplant spray. What do you think?

Me: (Don't tell me...)

Neptune turns back and collapses.

Neptune: OMG!!! This smell is SOOOOOO GROSS!!!

Me: (ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?)

Arfoire: *evil laugh* So you can't fight me, huh? What a shame. But I guess eggplants are too much for you.

Me: (-_- Wow. No wonder people ask me to do her job. As a CPU, she sucks.)

Arfoire: *evil laugh* Well, well, little Nepgear. Looks like no one will be able to help you. This is the end for the both of you.

Me: IF ONLY, BITCH!!! GAME BLADE!!!

Before she could react, I got out my Game Blade and attacked Arfoire with a quick cut. I soon slid back and recovered as I watch Arfoire fall down to her knees, bewildered at what just happened.

Arfoire: *screams in pain* WHO DARES!?!?

Me: I DARE!

Arfoire looks at me, shocked and enraged.

Arfoire: Who are you!?!?

Me: Raziél. Let's just say that I'm the guy that's gonna wreck your ass.

Arfoire: How dare you! Just for that, I'll make you death excruciating painful!

Me: Just try.

Arfoire charges right at me, but I managed to sideflip out of the way. She fell down and was shocked for a few seconds and went right back up to try to attack me again. This time, it was faster. Luckily, I blocked it so successfully that she staggered. That's when I took my chance and cut her again. And again. And again. Arfoire was more and more bewildered by the fact that I was able to stand toe-to-toe with her. She tried one more time, but this time, I jumped out of the way, and kicked her hard on the face before landing. That's when I finished her off by combo'ing her.

Arfoire: *grunts in pain* What!? What are you!?

Me: Just a guy who just whooped you.

Arfoire was furious and left. It was about time that I freed Nepgear.

Me: You okay?

Nepgear: Yeah. Thank you, stranger.

Me: My name's Raziél.

Nepgear: Nice to meet you, Ra- Razi- Razu- Raz- Razí... Uhh... Sorry, I can't seem to pronounce it.

Me: Don't worry about it, for now. Can you walk?

Nepgear: Yeah. Luckily, she didn't injure me.

Me: That's good. (And weird, since you're FUCKING BRUISED EVERYWHERE!) Now *looks over at Neptune, who has blacked out from the eggplant* what do we do about her?

Nepgear: I'll carry her back home. As for you, would you like to come with me?

I was completely shocked from this. Not "Arfoire getting her ass kicked" shocked, but shocked nonetheless.

Me: Wha- Me? Why?

Nepgear: Well, I have to show you my appreciation somehow. I owe you, after all.

This never happens. Whenever I rescued someone, I just sent them home and that was it. This is completely new. I was about to say "no," but Nepgear gave me a face I can't refuse.

Me: Ok...

Nepgear smiled with joy and excitement.

Nepgear: Great! There are some people I want you to meet as well.

Okay. This is just weird. What is happening? Why does Nepgear ask for me to come with her? What is she planning?