Chapter Six

Desi's POV.
I thought and plotted my vengeance on Grave and Chris, until finally my servant Tyler came up with the greatest idea I had heard in awhile. I never realized how brilliant servants could be until he gave me this idea. It'd have to be at the perfect moment, though...
CHRIS'S POV.
I looked over at the clock and saw the time. It was five in the morning and I could not sleep no matter what. I figured I'd just go down stairs and make some hot tea to see if that would help. I guess I had woken up Grave when I got out of bed though because shortly after I got into the kitchen, she walked down in her black silk rode.

"Did I wake you up, baby?" I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and shrugged at me.

"It's okay, I wasn't sleeping too well anyways." She told me. I kissed her forehead and saw a blush come across her face. She was always incredibly adorable when she blushed, but very sexy when she has just woken up. I slapped her ass and gripped it in my hand.

"I'm so lucky to call this mine." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and grinned, then grabbed my crotch, which I bit my lip at.

"Show me how lucky you think you are." She whispered back to me. I grinned at her.

"Miss Cerulli, so early in the morning? If you insist." I then picked her up and wrapped her legs around me, then sat her on the bar as I kissed her deeply. She kissed back and bit my lip, so I lifted her up and spanked her ass. Grave gave me a devilish grin, and then went down and clamped onto my neck. It felt like Heaven having her back with me.

"I don't know that I'll be able to hold back." I warned her. She leaned in and whispered, "then don't". I lifted her up off the counter and took carried her into the nearest spare bedroom, there was no time to make it upstairs to ours. I hastily took her black silk robe off of her, then stood there for a few moments, taking in what I had missed so much. Her perfect pale figure, lying on the bed with her hair surrounding her, her smile that drove me crazy.

"What are you waiting for? I'm re-" I cut her off by jumping on top of her and pinning her down. I went right into it, pushing inside her as she rolled her head back and dug her nails into my hands. She moaned out my name and I started going harder as she begged for more. I quickly pulled out and flipped her over, spanking her ass as I went right back in. I pulled back her head by her hair, as my other hand was pulling her against me by her waist.

"Did you miss this?" I said through gritted teeth as I thrusted. She moaned out my name again and begged for more. I picked up the pace, until eventually I pulled out and came all over her back. I wiped off her back with her robe and threw it to the side.

"So do you want to explain that to the dry cleaners since it's real silk?" She said as she sat on the edge of the bed. I laughed and picked it up.

"I'll just buy you a new one, deal?" Grace got up off the bed and wrapped her arms around me tightly. "Deal" she said as she held me close. I kissed the top of her head as we stood there for a few moments, before deciding to head back upstairs to our bedroom to catch a little more shut eye.

GRAVE'S POV
I woke up curled up against Chris' chest. He was holding onto me tightly, and when I moved to check the time he shot up in bed.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise. I just wanted to check the time." I assured him. He smiled groggily at me and sat up. It was 1:00pm and I could hear the guys downstairs, all making noise.

As we made our way downstairs I could hear all of them go silent.

"What's going on? Shit talking?" Chris joked. No one laughed, they were all serious. And I noticed one less person in the group.

"Chris, we need to talk... we found this note, and Ghost is gone." Chris took it from Balz and read it as his brow furrowed.

"Has anyone called him? Where did he go?" Chris was concerned, and slightly confused.

"His number is disconnected and all of his stuff is gone. Ricky is checking his home right now. Maybe he went to his own house." Ryan explained. Chris and I stood there in shock. I grabbed the letter from Chris and sat down at the marble top bar to read it, looking for any hints. All it said was, "I am sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused, now and in the future. Please forgive me, and understand I deeply regret what has been done and can not be taken back. Sincerely, Devin." We were all speechless. What was he talking about? Where did he go? We had so many questions...

AUTHORS NOTE: Oh my god, I haven't updated or wrote anything in YEARS. Hopefully I can get in the swing of things. Life is crazy. I got married, landed my dream job, became an aunt. This chapter is very short, but I promise I will have a good long one coming up!