Chapter One.

Chris's POV.
I awoke to Ghost trying to pull me out of bed by my ankle. I groaned and looked to my side, remembering that I didn't have Grave beside me anymore. I felt a tear come up and then slide down my face.

"Chris, please get out of bed. You really need to shower and I need to wash these sheets." I knew it was Ghost speaking, but I saw him as Grave because that's what she would say after a long night of hot, sweaty sex. I ended up crying as I screamed into a pillow. I missed her too much to even move. It's been a month without her laughter and her smile. I missed waking up and hearing her singing in the shower. Sometimes when we were in the kitchen she'd sing along to Twenty One Pilots even though she didn't like them much. Her favorite song to sing was Goner, now it's my favorite song and her theme song. She's a goner, and I feel like I'm just slipping away from reality.

"Chris, come on, man. You smell like a rotting corpse. Please shower." Ricky begged as he walked in with air freshener. I sighed and zombie walked my way to my bathroom. Grave's clothes were on the floor and her makeup was on the counter. I laughed, remembering how I'd always tell her I'd buy her the expensive makeup but she insisted on using drug store makeup. She was always easily pleased.
I stripped out of my boxers and started the shower. I set it to the right temperature and got in.

"Chris." I heard someone whisper my name and then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked down and noticed it was tattooed and had blood on it. I turned completely around and saw Grave with blood covering her body head to toe. I backed up and screamed as I fell backwards.

"Christopher Cerulli! Open this god damn door right now!" I heard Ryan Ashley shout as her and Josh beat on the door. Eventually Ghost got it to open and stopped the shower, then threw a towel over me. We probably looked absolutely gay, but he didn't care. He pulled me into a tight hug as he sat down in the wet bath tub with me as I cried.

"I saw her, Ghost. I saw Grave in the shower." I admitted later as I helped him cook. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"So you're saying that your dead wife is haunting you?" Ghost asked as he looked at me. I shook my head as I put the knife I was cutting with down.

"I don't think she's dead. I have to know, I have to go visit her tomb." I told him. He shook his head.

"That's insane, Chris. She's dead. You watched her bleed out as Thanatos disappeared! She's in that tomb and is dead." Ghost was insistent on the fact that she was dead, but I knew something had to give. There had to be something I could do.

"I'm visiting her tonight with or without you." I told him as I walked out of the kitchen to set the table. He sighed.

"I'll go, but I'm telling you Chris. She's dead. You're just having problems coping with it." After he said that I slammed down the plates.

"I'm coping just fine, Devin!" I shouted it a bit too loud and Kylie walked in with Ryan Ashley. Ryan took the plates and Kylie grabbed my hand.

"Why don't you go join the guys in the living room. Ryan and I will set the table." She said as she lead me into the living room. All the guys looked at me and I just went back up to my room.

"Chris, I brought you some dinner." Ghost said as he knocked on the door. I opened it and took the plate, then tried to shut the door, but he put his foot in between the door, then walked in.

"I'm sorry that I snapped at you, Devin." I apologized as I sat down on the bed. He sat his plate of chicken legs down and sat down beside me.

"You're having a tough time, and I get it, Chris. We are all having a tough time adjusting to it. We all miss her." Ghost told me. I looked down at my food and sighed.

"If I could just get to her body and bring her back we wouldn't have to deal with this!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't start this shit again, Chris! You know she won't be happy as a vampire!" He shouted. I lost my temper again and threw my plate as I stood up.

"What am I supposed to do! This is causing so much pain to us and you know it!" I shouted back. He stood up as well.

"Listen here, Cerulli! I only want what's best for Grave! Do you honestly think she wants to be a blood sucking demon like you!" We were in a full argument now and I could hear the guy running up stairs.

"Calm down, both of you! We have to agree with Devin! He has a good point. Grave wouldn't be happy. Chris, you need to move on." Josh said as he got in between us. I grabbed the keys to my car and walked out the door. I was pissed off. Grave is my wife, I know what's best for her! I drove to her tomb and walked in. I looked down at her coffin and ran my hand over it.

"Hello, beautiful. It's been hell without you. The band is falling apart and most importantly, I'm falling apart. I shouldn't have let you take the knife. But I promise, I can bring you back." I was in tears now. I pried open the coffin and brushed her hair out of her face. She didn't look much paler than what she usually was. I kissed her cold forehead and bit open my wrist. I opened her mouth and got some of my blood in. It wasn't long before I saw some color come back to her face and I could see her chest start to slowly move.

"Chris, what have you done!" Devin shouted as he ran in. I stared down at Grave as I watched her coming back to life.

"I brought her back." I was smiling and crying at the same time. He pulled me back from her and I watched as his eyes got wide. I heard Grave gasping for air and then realized I needed to pull Ghost back from her. She lifted herself up and looked around, then looked at me.

"Ch-Chris. I'm alive?" She asked as she looked at her hands. I smiled at her.

"Yes, baby. Welcome back." After I said that I gave her passionate kiss, and held her close to me.