Chapter Three.

Ghost's POV.
As I watched Grave and Chris cuddle outside the window I only felt myself getting angrier and more jealous. I didn't even know I liked Chris like that and I knew he sure as hell didn't like me like that. I eventually just walked outside and past Grave and Chris.

"Where are you going, Ghost?" I heard Grave ask as she walked up to me. It was dark and cold and I had no coat.

"I'm just going on a short walk to cool off. I think it was pretty selfish of Chris to do what he did." I told her. She sighed and hugged me tightly.

"I know you don't like the fact that he turned me into this, and I don't like it either, but it makes him happy and that's what we all should want." She was right. He was happy now and that's all that mattered. Well, to her and the rest of the band anyways. I on the other hand wanted him completely to myself again.

"I know he's happy, but are you happy?" I asked her. She looked down and handed me her blanket.

"No, Ghost. I'm not. But there's nothing I can do now. However, I haven't felt more alive than I do right now!" She said as she smiled at me. I scoffed.

"You're still dead, Grave! You have no pulse almost! You're just a blood sucking monster now!" I shouted at her. She stepped back and Chris ran up to us.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked us. I glared at them.

"Nothing. I'm going to go on my walk now." I was sick of seeing them together. What does Grave have that I don't? You know, other than a vagina and boobs. I could give him love and whatever else he wanted!

"Don't be foolish, young one." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned, a bit frightened.

"Who is there?" I asked as I turned in a full circle. I then felt hands on me.

"Hush, Devin. I'm Thanatos, pleasure to meet you." He stated as he bowed. He was now in front of me and I backed up.

"Y-you killed Grave. What do you want? Why are you back?" I asked him. He chuckled under his breath.

"I killed her to save my brother from getting hurt again, and of course to have her wonderful tasting blood, but it seems she is back. With your help I could make her 'disappear' again." He put quotes around "disappear" signifying that he meant he could kill her. I shook my head at him.

"No, I may want Chris to be mine, but I don't want him to break." I told Thanatos. He chuckled.

"Come back to me when you're ready to make a deal." He said as he cupped my chin. I looked up at him. Wait, did he call Chris his brother?

"Wait, Chris is your brother?" I asked him. He grinned.

"Why of course, that's why him and his wife are my target. I didn't even get a wedding invite, how sad?" I never knew Chris had a brother. For the longest time I thought he was an only child.

"How do I contact you again if I do decide to make a deal?" I questioned. He grinned again.

"That's what I like to hear. All you have to do is a simple ritual." He informed me of this ritual and then left. I probably wouldn't need it, though. I mean, I want Chris, but I can't hurt him like that.
I walked back into the house and saw everyone sitting around playing video games and eating, but I wasn't feeling social so I just decided to go up to bed.
GRAVE'S POV.
As I laid in bed that night I felt something was wrong, like something about Ghost was off. He was acting weird when he came back. Normally he would have joined the guys and me with video games, but he didn't. He just went back up stairs and went to bed.

"Chris, wake up." I demanded as I shoved him. He rolled over and smiled at me with a sleepy grin.

"I was hoping you'd wake me up so we could fu-" I cut him off.

"Something has to be wrong with Ghost. He used to love playing video games with you guys!" I told him. He sighed.

"Grave, he's just not used to you being a vampire, he's a little upset about it. He knows you didn't want this, and I did it anyways. He'll simmer down in the morning. I promise." Chris assured me as he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. He always knew how to calm me down. He was probably right, too. I just needed to calm down. I gave him a quick kiss and then went back to sleep.
When I woke up Chris wasn't beside me and I panicked a little bit, thinking I was back in hell, and that's not what I wanted. I soon saw him burst through his door and jump on to the bed. He held me and rocked me as he kissed the top of my head.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you so scared?" He asked quietly. I wiped away the snot from my nose using my sleeve and looked up at him.

"I don't want to be without you now. I'm so scared to be taken away from you." I informed him. He held me closer and rocked me some more.

"I'm scared of that too, baby. But I promise I will protect you no matter what. I know it's been rough, and it will be rough for the next few days or weeks, but I promise you it'll get better." I clung onto him like a koala and didn't let go until Balz and Ryan Ashley said breakfast was ready.

"So what do you plan to do today, Grave?" Ryan asked as she handed me a glass of orange juice. I smiled at her and shrugged. Then saw Balz hold up tickets for a movie.

"We thought it'd be a good idea to go see 'Lights Out'. Are you in for it Grave? Or are you too scared?" He asked me. I laughed at him.

"I feel like that is a challenge, and I accept it." I told him as I smiled at him. Ricky hugged me from behind.

"God, we missed you so much!" He shouted as he hugged me tightly. I laughed at him and then saw Ghost walk in. He looked tired, almost like he hadn't slept in days, weeks even.

"What are we going to see?" he asked. He then picked up a movie ticket and looked at Balz.

"Challenge accepted. I'm not scared of that shit." I feel as if Ghost lied about not being scared. During the movie I heard him scream about ten times and I think I saw him jump into Ricky's lap at one point. Being alive again was going to be good.
THANATOS'S POV.
I watched as they saw that horror movie, knowing Grave wouldn't be scared after the hell I had put her through. Nothing was more horrifying than that! And I was damn proud of what I had done to her. I looked over at Desi's corpse. It was sort of comforting having her dead, but I did wish she was alive sometimes just so I could hear her moan and scream from my masochistic ways. I used to be disgusted with myself when I'd whip her dead body and then fuck it, but I grew to enjoy it. During these times where I would fuck her dead body, I'd think about a song that Grave used to listen to. What was called? Oh yeas, Love Me Dead. I hummed the tune as I walked over to Desi's corpse. It was that moment that I decided to bring Desi back...