Chapter Thirteen

Grave's POV

Since Chris and I had been moved into the new house we had been laying pretty low. No band mates, no interruptions, but he was leaving for tour tomorrow. I was sad, because for a month I had him all to myself, and now he would be gone for months. I was laying in bed, thinking about all of this when Chris barged in.

"Well, Mrs. Cerulli, are you ready to renew our vows tonight?" He asked as he handed me a cup of coffee. I smiled and took a sip as I nodded. The event planners were outside, setting everything up for this evening. Then I heard a knock on the door. 

"That must be your hair and makeup, go ahead and get up, babe. It's already 1pm. We had a late night last night." He said with a wink. I blushed, thinking about everything we did, and everywhere we did it. I got up out of bed and put on my button up shirt so I wouldn't mess up my hair when it was time to put on my dress. This time I decided to go with a slim fitting black silk gown since it was just a vow renewal. I did keep one thing the same, though. Chris had not seen me in the dress.

Once my hair and makeup was done, I went downstairs and saw everyone that was there. We had a large crowd of family and friends that had shown up, I was surprised. I even finally met the new band members. Chris ran over to me as I was getting to know Justin.

"Ah, yes, there's my beautiful wife." He said as he spun me around. I gave him a quick kiss, and then looked at the time. It was almost time for everything to start.

"I gotta go get changed, I'll meet you at the altar." I told him as I ran up stairs to our room. I went into the closet and grabbed my dress out, then laid it on the bed. I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped off my pants, then slid on my dress. I zipped it up and looked at myself in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked perfect. Thats when I heard  knock on the door. It was Chris. We were taking an unconventional approach to walking down the aisle this time. He was going to walk with me. I grabbed my bouquet and opened the door. Chris' jaw was wide open, and he took me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss, not caring about messing up my lipstick. He was wearing an all white suit, with white dress shoes and had his blonde hair slicked back. Chris then intertwined our arms and walked me down the stairs, staring me as the cameras flashed. We walked down the aisle in the backyard where Ricky was standing at the end, he had gotten ordained just for this.

"As you celebrate your renewed vows today, and reflect on your life so far as husband and wife, do you wish to reaffirm the vows you took?" Ricky started,  "Please, take each others hands and look at one another," Chris looked into my eyes with nothing but love and care. Ricky continued with his script, but it was one ear and out the other, all I was focused on was spending my life with this man, in pure happiness. "Do you, Christopher Cerulli, still vow to take Grave's hand in marriage, through sickness, health, and hell?" Chris smiled as he nodded and said, "I Do". Ricky repeated the same for me, and I said, "I absolutely do". 

"You may kiss your bride, Chris." With that, Chris pulled me in by my waist and kissed me deeply, then dipped me down in his arms. The cameras flashed, and everyone clapped, but I could tell Chris had one thing on his mind; getting me out of this dress. He carried me all the way to our bedroom and pulled my dress off of me, then pushed me down on the bed as he undid his belt and took his pants off. He didn't waste time with foreplay, and went right in. I wrapped my legs around him and gripped him tightly as he thrust in and out of me. He rolled us over to where I was on top of him. I kept riding him as he moaned and begged for more. I rode him faster, then started going up and down, but I guess I wasn't fast enough. He rolled me on my back and used my thighs to thrust into me, then flipped me over. He started spanking me as he continued to thrust harder and faster. I moaned louder, not caring about the party downstairs. He pulled my hair as I started to go slower.

"Beg for me, Grave" He moaned. I started begging, needing more. He pulled my hair harder with one hand, and slapped my ass with the other. I continued to beg, until I reached my orgasm and came all over his cock. He kept going, and did deeper thrusts as I tightened around him, then I felt him cum. He gave one more thrust, finishing inside of me as he moaned, then pulled out slowly. I laid on the bed, shaking from my orgasm. He leaned down and kissed me deeply once again, then put his pants back on.

"Let's go down and socialize for a while, babe." He said as he buttoned his jacket and picked my dress up off the floor. I got up and put my dress and panties back on, then followed Chris downstairs as we held hands. I didn't feel too social since Chris was leaving tomorrow, but I forced myself out of my shell as I drank my coke. Chris had always been straight edge, but he really enforced it for the renewal. 

Chris left with his band the next morning, but I was too sick to see him off at the airport. I had been up all night throwing up, so Chris said bye to me at the house. It was hard to see him go off, especially since I was sick. I wanted him here to take care of me, but I knew he'd be back before I knew it. 

I got up and decided to take a shower, thinking that would make me feel better. I figured I just had food poisoning from the catering. Chris called me as soon as they landed in their first destination.

"How are you feeling? Have you gotten better at all?" Chris asked. 

"I feel better now. It was just this morning that I felt sick, I guess. I was probably just nervous about you leaving. Have you seen the articles on our vow renewal, yet? My inbox is flooded." I told him. He smiled on FaceTime and nodded.

"Oh, Grave I gotta go. We have to start sound check. I love you, so so much. Be safe." And with that he hung up. I sighed and put down my phone. I did my makeup and got dressed, then went downstairs. I had no plans for the day, so I just sat on the couch and watched TV. At some point I fell asleep on the couch, and I woke up at six in the morning throwing up again. It was at that point that I decided to go get some medicine for my stomach.

As I walked though the 24 Hour CVS, I passed the pregnancy tests, and at first thought there was no way, so I walked away and looked at at all of the stomach medications. I grabbed what I thought I needed, then passed by the pregnancy tests again. I backed up and decided to grab one just in case.

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom and took the test, then waited as I paced back and forth on the cold tile floor. My phone rang, and I grabbed it. It was Chris. I declined his call. He texted me and it read, "Are you okay, Grave?" I didn't respond. I flipped it over and looked at it. It was positive.