Chapter Fifteen

GRAVE'S POV
It had been two weeks since I found out I was pregnant, and somehow Chris had managed to keep it a secret from all of the fans, despite how much it killed him inside. I was getting ready for the first sonogram, and first little peak at our little bean while I was on the phone with Chris, and I heard a knock at the door.

"Who's there, Grave?" Chris asked. I furrowed my brow and walked down stairs to answer the door, but not before grabbing my small handgun. I was on high alert, especially since nothing weird has happened lately. I looked through the peephole, and it was covered up.

"I don't know, the peephole is covered." I pulled back the slide and walked around to one of the side windows then I saw who it was. "Haha, very funny, Mr. Cerulli. You could have gotten killed." With that I hung up the phone and answered the door. Chris ran right up to me and pulled me into his arms.

"I couldn't possibly miss this first appointment. You're crazy if you thought I ever would. I just told them I'd be gone for a couple of days." Chris said as he held me in his arms. I smiled looking up at him, and he kissed me deeply. It had only been two weeks, but I missed his warm embrace. He then backed up and placed his hand on the small baby bump that had started, got down, and kissed it.

"Alright, come on, Dad, we're gonna be late." I joked with him as I grabbed my purse. He slapped my ass as he followed me out the door.

"Right behind you, Mama." Chris opened the car door for me and helped me sit down, then got in the drivers side.

When we got to the doctor's office Chris' leg shook uncontrollably. I placed my hand on his leg and looked over at his anxious face.

"Babe, it's going to be okay. It's just a sonogram." I assured him. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, but continued to bounce his leg.

"I'm just anxious and excited, that's all. I mean, I get to be a dad. I've always secretly wanted to be one, just never had the right person, and now I do. I found my soulmate." He stared into my eyes and I leaned in to kiss his cheek. When we got called in I thought Chris was going to run me over, he was in such a rush.  They hooked everything up, and started the sonogram.

"Well, congratulations, you two. You're going to be parents. There they are." It was a tiny speck, really, but Chris' face lit up. He couldn't wait. He kissed my hand as he stared in awe at the screen.

"I made that, I mean, we made that." He said quietly. The doctor laughed and nodded. Seeing the sonogram made me want him to stay home, though. I was terrified of being without him for these first few months, but I knew he had no choice. When we got back home he put the sonogram pictures on the fridge, and then asked if it was okay to announce it. I gave him the go ahead, and he posted it all over his social media, "I can't wait to meet you, Baby Cerulli" was what it read. Instantly it got media attention, but he ignored every notification that came through. I was sitting on his lap on our back porch swing as he held me close to him. He kissed my neck softly, and then bit down on it.

"It's kind of hot knowing you're carrying my baby." He said as he put his hands on my stomach. I blushed a little and kissed his cheek, then he laid me down on the porch swing and began kissing down my chest, to my stomach, then to my thighs. He was almost uncontrollable. I ran my hands through his hair as he pulled up my dress, and pulled down my panties. I let out a small moan as I put one finger in, then two. He massaged my g-spot, making me crave him even more. I pulled his hair as he licked and sucked on my clit, and he pulled his fingers out then stood up. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock, and got on top of me again. Chris bit down on my neck, then sucked leaving a large and dark hickey. My legs wrapped around as he slid in his cock, and my back arched. He started lightly, then got faster as I got wetter. I wasn't sure if the porch swing could even handle this, but that didn't seem to be his concern at the moment.

"Fuck, Grave, I want you to scream my name and beg." He moaned through gritted teeth.

"Fuck me, Chris, keep going, don't stop." I begged. He started to go faster and harder, and I had one leg over the back of the swing. He kept pushing himself into me, then started to rub my clit. I started to orgasm and cum, but he kept going. I didn't want him to stop. He placed his hand lightly on my throat.

"You're going to cum again when I tell you to, understand?" He demanded.

"Yes." I agreed. "Yes what?" He asked as he slowed. I threw my head back. "Yes, sir." He grinned and picked up the pace. I felt like I was going to burst again, and he was playing with my clit.

"Fuck, can I please cum?" I begged. He grinned and shook his head.

"Not yet, babygirl." He pulled out, and started fingering me again, this time with three fingers. He kept going as he looked up at me. "I want you to get up and walk into the bedroom. When you get there, take off the dress and your bra, then lay on the bed spread out for me." He made another demand and pulled out his fingers quickly. I ran up to the bedroom with a blush on my face and did as he said. He came in a few minutes after, with just his jeans on, no shirt, and holding a set of handcuffs. He cuffed me to the bed, and I could see his boner through his jeans. Then, he walked over to a drawer and pulled out a vibrator. Chris turned it on and started dragging it across my body, making me squirm, until he slowly started teasing me with it. He would put the tip of it in, the grin as he pulled it back out and let it rest on my clit. I started begging, pleading him to stop teasing and just start fucking me again. He undid his jeans and pulled them off.

"That's what I love to hear. The rule still applies, you don't cum until I say so." He flipped me onto my stomach and then pulled my ass up. He shoved it in, rough and hard, and I screamed his name. He started pumping into me again, and I moaned almost uncontrollably. Chris spanked me as he pulled my hair back, and I begged for more.

"Can I please cum yet, sir?" I begged. He sped up.

"Fucking cum for me, babygirl." He demanded. I started to orgasm, and I came all over his cock as he started to finish inside of me, then pulled out, flipped me on my back, and finished cumming on my chest. Chris unlocked the handcuffs and I laid there, breathless, still shaking from my orgasm. He wiped off my chest, then helped me walk to the bathroom. He brushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck again as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I smiled at him in the mirror and turned my head to kiss his cheek.
The next morning it was time for him to head back out. It was so hard watching him leave again.

"I love you so much, Grave. I love more than ever before. And you, Baby Cerulli, hurry up and bake in there. I'm ready to hold you." He got down to my stomach and kissed it, then stood back up and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Promise me you will call me if you need anything?" He begged.

"I promise. I love you, be safe out there." He gave me one last kiss, and with that he was gone again. I started to tear up, but then was caught off guard by a familiar voice.

"Hello, Grave. Thought your life was perfectly fine now, didn't you?"