{Add In} Thank You!

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Oh.

My.

God.

OH MY GOLLY FUDGE WE HIT 50K READS.

FUDGIN SHEET.

I cannot believe that we have hit 50K reads on this book. 50 Thousand. Fifty Thousand. 50 THOUSAND PEOPLE have taken their precious time, their hard earned time to read my book. The people who have taken time from homework, work, school, sleep, etc JUST to read MY book.

Guys, I'm not gonna lie. There have been times that I wanted to quit. I wanted to give up. I wanted to unpublish the book and just stop. School was so stressful, I had a back injury, I was going from the gym to the training room to school DAILY. But, right when I was ready to throw in the towel, something came to me. I shouldn't be doing this for me. I should be doing this for each and every one of you. I AM doing this for you guys. I'm not going to give up for selfish reasons. I would be letting all of you down, and I just couldn't find the heart to do that. You guys mean too much to me. So I worked hard. I got my grades together. I got my back fixed and now I'm back in the ring. And I'm back at writing. I've made time, and I've made the comeback of the year XD. Now, it's all paid off. 50 Thousand reads. I still can't believe it.

I just want to take the time to shout out some of the best people on here.

shell_girl04132 : okay, all of you have heard of this girl. She's my real life best friend, and she has helped me through a lot of personal issues. She helped me get back on track. She helped me recover and pushed me until I realized that my wrestling career is just getting started, and if I gave up on that, I would regret it. Man am I glad I listened. I really love you dude, and you'll always be my sister ❤

WWEFreak4Lyfe : BOI, YOU BLOW UP MY NOTIFICATIONS AND IT'S GREAT. Raven here has done so much for me. She urged me to keep writing. She's told me that I can do it, I can make it as a wrestler, I can put up the best book of my life, and she is my Wattpad best friend. Watch, it'll be 2037 and we'll still be spamming eachother with messages like "HOW YOU DOIN" and "IRBFJSHDBJFH  [insert wrestler] IS JUST GODLY." Never leave this Fandom or Wattpad Raven. You helped me get my shit together, and I can't thank you enough.

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN SO MUCH. I promise, I won't let you down. I will keep writing. I will make it better as time goes on. You guys have built my personal empire, and we will never watch it crumble. I love each and every one of you ❤

-Shelby :)