{31} He Gets Sick

Dean:

The Day. You. Slipped Away.
Was the day. I found it won't be the same.

Dean was blaring Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne through the hotel. Why? Because he likes to bask in his sorrows when he's sick. And at the moment, he was in his worst state. He had the flu and he was taking it terribly. You've never seen him so soft and weak, yet so overdramatic.

"I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME!" Dean shouted through the house. "'CAUSE I REMEMBER IT CLEARLY!"

"Dean!" You shouted from the couch.

"What?" He shouted back.

"Shut up!" You yelled. "I'm trying to watch Seth on Sharknado 4!"

"Seth can wait! I'm sick!" You huffed as you paused the movie, standing up and stomping into the bedroom. You approached the bed, staring at him in agitation. Tissues littered the bed even though there was a trash can right next to the bed. Thermometers and cough syrup lay on the nightstand while spare blankets and pillows lay next to the bed. He had thrown ice packs and heating pads to the floor, yet still on the bed were bags and cans of food along with multiple half-drank water bottles. He had Jaws 2 on the TV, but it could not be heard over his obnoxious music. You walked over to the stereo and turned the volume down to 5. He looked at you with puppy eyes as you turned around and put your hands on your hips.

"You are being way too overdramatic." You stated. He narrowed his eyes at you and slowly sat up.

"I had to deal with you on your period. I rarely get sick, and the least you can do is take care of me." You threw your hands in the air.

"I've been taking care of you for 5 days!" He smiled shyly before laying back down.

"I've sorry I'm such a pain." He groaned, looking at you apologizingly. You sighed before smiling at him.

"It's not your fault you got sick. No matter what I'll be here to take care of you." You walked over to him and kissed his forehead.

"Is there anything you need?" You asked.

"Will you cuddle with me?" He asked. You stared at him in shock. He never asks you that. It's usually you having to ask.

"Really?" You asked, still in shock.

"I need a cuddle buddy in this tragic time of need." He stated, smiling at you. Even when he was sick he still managed to be a goofball.

"Fine." You smiled and laid down next to him, snuggling into him. He buried his face in the crook of your neck and smiled as he laid light kissed there.

You didn't care if you got sick. Anything for him.

Seth:

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!" Seth shouted for you from the couch. You rolled your eyes before replying.

"What?!"

"I'm out of tissues." He replied. You huffed, getting annoyed by his constant demands. Seth had just gotten sick with a little stomach bug, but when it comes to his immune system, it is very weak. Although, this was his first time being sick since you two started dating.

You threw your magazine on the bed before pushing the covers off of you and standing up. You walked to the supply cabinet at the front of the hotel room and grabbed a box of tissues, shutting the door once you were done. You walked to the couch and sat them on the table in front of him. He smiled at you before grabbing your hand and pulling you down on the couch with him.

"Thank you baby. I'm sorry you have to put up with me." He started tearing up as he stuffed his face in your hair. You glanced at him with a confused look on your face. Why was he crying?