{13} You Act Like A Child

Dean:

"(Y/N), I don't wanna play hide and seek!" Dean pleaded.

"But I want tooooo." You wined. "I thought you'd do anything for me."

"You said the same to me!" He retorted. "And I don't wanna play!"

"But Deeeeean!"

"No buts! I'm not playing." He crossed his arms.

You stuck your bottom lip out, letting it quiver slightly, then gave him your puppy dog eyes.

"No. It's not gonna work." He automatically said.

You kept doing it.

"(Y/NNNN)." He glared sternly.

"Shall I shed a single tear?" You asked.

He sighed. "Fine."

"Yayyyy!!!" You clapped.

~

"Why did you wanna play anyway?" He asked after several rounds. You had gotten Seth, Roman, Miz and Ryder to play too.

"'Cause. I haven't played in forever, and I wanted to." You answered.

"That's it?! Cause you 'wanted to'?!" He shouted.

"Yep." You gave him a cheeky smile.

He looked at you for a second, then smirked.

"God, I love when you do that."

Seth:

"Seeeeth!" You screamed.

"Whaaaaat?!" He screamed back.

"I want ice cream!"

"But I don't want to leave the hotel!" He answered.

You two have been fighting for 10 minutes about you wanting to get ice cream, but he wouldn't budge off of that bed. He was stuck on finishing the most recent season of The Walking Dead.

"That show matters more than your girlfriend?!" You asked.

"Yes!" He answered.

"SETH!" You shouted offensively.

"I'm kidding!"

"Pleeease go get me ice cream!"

He paused his show and walked out to you. You were sitting upside down on the couch flipping through TV channels.

"I will. On one condition." He crossed his arms and walked over to you.

"What is it?" You asked.

Then, he all of a sudden started tickling you.

"Seth!... Stop!.. I'm..... I'm gonna... Land on my head!" You screamed inbetween gasps for air.

Soon after you fell off the couch and right on your head. He picked you up bridal style and looked at you.

"Now I'll get you ice cream."

Roman:

Roman and You have been fighting for 20 minutes. What about? Going to the zoo.

"I haven't been there in forever Roman!"

"Well I have in the past month, and apparently you haven't missed much! The only new thing they added was a baby monkey sanctuary!" He yelled back.

"I love monkeys!"

"Well looks like you're screwed then huh?"

You were getting frustrated and so was Roman. He just wouldn't let you go to the zoo!

"Roman please!"

"(Y/N) please!"

"UG!" You shouted, grabbing your purse.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Where do you think? The zoo!" Right as you were about to slam the door, Roman grabbed your arm and sighed.

"Let me put on my shoes."

~

You were holding a little baby monkey from the sanctuary. It was fiddling with your hair.

"See Roman? This isn't that bad." You said looking at him.

He lightly tickled the little monkey.

"I guess you're right."

1.01K guys! Thank you soooo much. I could have never done this if it wasn't for you guys. I would also like to personally thank hurriKanegirl37 and (for some reason it's not letting me tag your name even when I follow you,) TheShieldAF for being here with me the whole way through. Love ya guys!