{23} He Nurses You

Sorry this took so long guys, but I should have quicker updates going now that Basketball season is over. On another note, before I start

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME RATED R MOMENTS, BUT I DID THIS FOR A FAN WHO REQUESTED. HOPE THAT FAN ENJOYS, AND I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T TOO DISGUSTED OR TOO BORED OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL I HOPE YOU THINK IT'S GOOD.

*cough cough* I'm good. Enjoy :)

Dean:

You loved Roman, you really did, but after that attack that he did to get Dean to get the balls to go back to you, he broke two of your ribs, leaving you out for two weeks. Yes, you and Dean forgave him, but your ribs hurt like shit now. You were sitting at home, a bandage around your ribs flipping through movies on Netflix. The same thing you've been doing for the past four days. It was driving you insane. Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes.

You started flailing your arms and legs. "STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER-"

"Babe it's just me calm down." Dean chuckled. "But I have a surprise." He slowly uncovered your eyes and walked around to face you. You soon realized he was in kaki shorts, sagging slightly, and no shirt, making you realize how hot he is.

"Are you McDonalds? Cause I'm loving it." He cracked up at your cheesy compliment, but you were gawking at him.

"That isn't even the surprise." He slowly climbed on your lap, bring his lips to yours then filling away seconds after.

He started at your neck and kissed his way down to your chest, where he removed your shirt and cupped your breasts, to yet again soon after to return to his kissing.

He eventually got to your stomach, then kissed up your legs and eventually there was one place left. You were feeling heat, and you were ready. You spread your legs slightly, giving him more access. He removed your clothing and stuck his tongue out, ready to start, and smirked at you.

Then he stood up and walked away.

"Wait! Dean!" You shouted after him.

"How does it feel!"

Seth:

You were sitting at your home in Kansas City, Missouri, recovering from your injuries you sustained from Jared. You had a major concussion, pulling you out of wrestling for a month. You were sipping away at your water, ice on your head, ibuprofen in your stomach, and Seth coming into the living room with...

You spit out your water, spraying it everywhere, but you couldn't help it. Seth came into the living room with No Clothes On!!!

"Seth want are you doing?! Someone could see you!" You yelled, only to cause you to whimper due to the pain in your head.

"I just-"

"You weren't masturbating and thought 'fuck it, I'm going out with no clothes on,' did you?"

"No! I just wanted to show you... Well, how much of love you." I slowly strutted over to you, causing you to already feel heat in your underwear.

"I promise, I won't hurt you." He smirked as he pull you up and sat you on his lap, his erection poking at your womanhood.

He slowly kissed your neck and he rubbed your area, you moaning at the pleasure. He stopped kissing you to slip your shirt and bra off, leaving you bear. He then slipped off your shorts and underwear. He lined up, you watching in anticipation.

Then he threw you on the couch beside him.

"Seeeeth!" He smirked.

"Seeeeth!" He mocked. He chuckled and got up and sprinted to the bedroom.

"I get the last laugh (Y/N)!"

Roman:

Well, 3 x-rays, 2 MRI's, and and ice cream cone later, you had a broken back. 3 months you were out for. Roman said he had a special surprise for you since he did what he did, but you weren't sure what it was.

"Okay (Y/N). Close your eyes."

"Is it food?!?!?" You shouted excitedly.

"Better." He replied, walking into the room.

"You were supposed to close your eyes!"

In his hands were a pair of handcuffs. Before you could reply, he slowly climbed on top of you, slowly handcuffing your hands to the bed posts. He started slowly grinding you as you laid your head on the pillow beneath you.

"I'm so sorry for what I did." He kissed on your stomach as he moved your shirt out of the way.

"Ro-" He cut you off my slowly rubbing your area, causing you to gasp.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"Roman, what are you-" He covered your mouth.

"Shhh." He looked around, then quickly uncuffed you and and dragged you to the bathroom, locking the door behind you guys. He look behind the shower curtain, then leaving it open just to be sure.

"Roman, what's going on?!" He peeked under the door, then stood back up and grabbed his cellphone. You looked under the door to see.....

A shadow. And a pair or boots.

"We need to call the police." He whispered in your ear.

"What's happening Roman?" You asked quietly between sobs.

"I think we're being stalked."

Then, a light bulb went off in your head.

"And I know exactly who it is."

I'm baaaaack. Sorry for the long wait, I swear my updates will be faster now, basketball is officially over and so is conditioning. My focus is all on this site! Ideas for next chapter? Message or comment! Again I'm so sorry for the long break, but I'm back in! Love you guys.