{28} You're On Your Period

I swear Roman looks so good in a suit it makes me shed a tear xD. Continuing-

Dean:

After realizing it was 1:00 PM and you hadn't stepped out of the bedroom, Dean walked in, concerned. He walked in and gasped, seeing you on the floor in the fetal position, clutching your stomach. His eyes widened, at the realization of what's happening. It's that time of the month.

"Babe, do you nee-"

"LEAVE!" You shouted, shooting up, then immediately regretted it. You laid back down, groaning in pain.

"I was just wondering if-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" You shouted, grabbing a steel chair from under the bed and raising it as you stood up.

"Oh god." Dean bolted out of the room as you plopped back down on the bed, again clutching your stomach.

Dean pressed himself against the door after he shut it, gathering his breath. He hated this time of the month, but he always told himself, 'You wouldn't like it if you had blood flowing out of your dick for a week.'

He knew he had to cheer you up somehow, because no matter what he couldn't stand being away from you for this long. He quickly thought of an idea, grabbing his car keys and slipping on a jacket.

"I'm heading out for a few minutes babe!" He shouted to you.

"FUN. MAYBE BUY YOURSELF SOME DUCK TAPE SO YOU CAN TAPE YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" You shouted back, swallowing another ibuprofen pill.

He sighed before walking out the door, shutting it behind him.

Damn.

~

Dean took a deep breath, staring at the white bedroom door. He had only gone down the hall, and the thing he got was cheap, but he knew it was your favorite thing to eat. He took one more deep breath before opening the door and walking in cautiously.

"Sweetheart?" Dean asked, seeing you sitting on the bed with a small smile on your face. You glanced away from the TV and smiled at him.

"Yeah babe?" Dean loosened up a bit, handing you the sweet dessert.

"I know you love Dippin' Dots, so I bought you some from the vending machine. I know it's cheap but-"

"Oh my gosh I love Dippin' Dots! Thank you so much Dean!" You shouted, getting up and hugging him. He hugged back as you whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry for all the mean things I said earlier." He smiled.

"It's okay babe."

"I don't know how you haven't broken up with me yet." He chuckled.

"It's because I love you." He kissed your cheek and laid you down on the bed.

"I love you too." You smiled at him and he returned it.

"Oh, by the way, I'm out of tampons."

Seth:

You groaned. You clutched your stomach. You turned to your other side. You repeated. That's all you did all night. You don't get periods often, due to messed hormones you got from your mom, but when you get them, it's literally like hell on Earth on steroids. You throw up continuously, you go through boxes of tampons and panty liners, and you basically can't move. During these times, Triple H and Steph usually don't put you in matches, but use you for promos. But Seth on the other hand had no clue how to deal with these. This was your first time having your period since you and him started dating, and he was scared. No, scratch that, terrified, of what was happening to you. Yes, he's experienced with periods with other girls, but what was coming from you had him petrified.