{20} We All Need Somebody To Lean On

(F/I)= First Initial

Dean:

You walked backstage, wiping your eyes every second just so no one can see your tears. You were shocked. You were angry. What happened? What the hell had you done? But overall, you were upset. Extremely overwhelmed with emotions of sorrow, sadness, and betrayal. But the same question was lingering in your mind. Why? What had you done? Why was he so angry with you? Why had he done such horrid things to you with no explanation. While all of these thoughts were racing in your head, you were furiously shoving all of your belongings into your bag. All you wanted was to leave. To go somewhere where you felt safe.

You ran out of your dressing room, knocking anyone down that got in your way. You pounded the final door open and ran out to the parking lot. You needed someone right now. Someone to make this all better. And you knew exactly who to go to.

You slammed the car door, put the key in the ignition, and started it up. You left so quickly you burnt tire marks into the asphalt behind you. Reaching for the volume knob, you cranked the radio as loud as it could go. You drove and drove until you finally reached their house. You kept thinking how you were going to tell him. Should I be straight up with it? Should I just not tell him and just cry on his shoulder? Too late, you were already putting your key in the lock. Yes, you have a key to his house. He's your best friend, why wouldn't you?

His head whipped to you as you stepped in, gently closing the door behind you. You couldn't be angry. You couldn't take it out on him.

"Seth-"

"You don't have to say anything. I saw it all."

He got up from the couch and hobbled over to you. You looked up at him for a second. As you locked eyes, you broke. You started bawling, something you never do. Not often. He pulled you into his arms, gently smoothing your hair.

"It's ok. It's ok. I'm here now." He whispered.

"I just don't know what I did! I gave him everything... And to be repayed like this? I expected his love in return... Not his betrayal."

"I don't know princess. But all I know is, it's his loss." He pushed you away gently and put his hands on your shoulders, squatting to your eye level.

"Dean lost one hell of a girl. What you did? I don't know. I have no clue. I don't even know if you did anything. But what I do know is that you're an amazing girl (Y/N). You're beautiful, sweet, kind-hearted, and yet he let you go. For what? Nothing. He made a stupid mistake, that I know he's going to regret. Right?"

You nodded. "Right."

"Good. Now, since I don't trust you tonight, would you like to stay with me tonight?"

"And why don't you trust me?"

"You're violent."

You scoffed. "When have I ever?"

You both laughed. He raised an eyebrow at you and you huffed, giving in.

"I'll go grab my things."

Seth:

This is not fair. Not fair whatsoever. First stalking, and now you've been sexually assaulted. He's taken it too far. You were more in rage than you were in sorrow. But there's just one problem; How were you going to get Seth back? He thought you caused it. You were the one who wanted Jared to do that. How could he ever trust you again?

"(Y/N)?" You heard a deep voice calls your name.

You quickly wipe your tears away and glance to your left, seeing as your best friend has sat beside you.