{24} A Day Like A Dream

(H/L)= Hair Length
(H/C)= Hair Color

Dean:

You were awoken from a sound slumber by a light shake on your shoulder. Your eyes fluttered open as you turned your head to the right, seeing Dean holding a McDonalds bag and a McDonalds coffee cup.

"Egg McMuffin and Vanilla Cappuccino. Just how you like it." He handed you the bag and coffee cup, you staring at him in aw.

"Aw. Dean, you didn't have to do this." You opened the bag and took in the smell of the contents. "But I'm not complaining."

Dean chuckled, sitting at the end of the bed. "I just wanted to surprise you this morning. I'm trying to up my boyfriend game." He smirked as you laughed, taking a bite out of your Egg McMuffin, moaning at the great taste that enlightened your taste buds.

"So today is our day off. What do you want to do?" You asked, blowing on your coffee before taking a sip, again moaning at the wonderful flavor and warmth.

"Have sex." He stated bluntly. You smacked him on the shoulder, causing him to rub it and pout. You laughed as he looked over at you again.

"How about we do whatever you want. Anything, anytime, anywhere. It's all up to you." You almost choked on your coffee.

"Are you serious?!" You asked.

"Why so surprised?" He asked back.

"Well, you usually want to come to compromise because you say my ideas are 'farfetched' and 'too dangerous'" You replied, using air quotations around the words 'too dangerous' and 'farfetched'.

"I have a good reason to think that." He glanced at you.

"That's a lie-"

"You wanted to egg Brad Pitt's house." He cut you off just to prove how insane your ideas were.

"That would've been great." You started laughing, taking another bite out of your Egg McMuffin.

"Well, today, I'm going to regret saying this, but it's all you." He sighed. "I just want you to be the luckiest girl in the world, and most of all to be happy."

"I already am the luckiest girl in the world. With you being my boyfriend, I couldn't ask for anything else." You sat up and gave him a quick kiss of the cheek. "But since you've already offered." He chuckled and kissed you on the lips.

"Anything for you babe."

Dean helped you out of bed once you finished your breakfast and coffee, carrying you to the couch and laying you down.

"You know what we need to do?" You asked.

"What?" He asked back.

You glanced at the clock to check the time. 8:22 AM. You looked back at Dean and smirked.

"We need to make a list."

~

"Okay, so we have watch all 3 '12 rounds', swim at the local Waterpark, and try to beat the Couples 7 Pounder at the Beef House downtown." He stated, reading off the list.

"Perfect." You smirked, hugging his side. "Thank you."

"No problem Squirt. So which one do you want to do first." He asked, scouring the list.

"Let's go to the Waterpark first. That way we can get our blood pumping and get out of this hotel room." You answered.

"Alright. Grab your sexy ass bikini babe. Cause we're going for a swim."