{4} Confession

Dean:

You like Dean Ambrose.

You never noticed it until now. He's not your best friend now. He's your best friend and your crush.

But does he like you back?

You were snapped out of your thoughts to a psychotic best friend shouting in your ear with a blow horn.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Dean shouted, the blow horn right by your ear. You were so startled that you fell right off the couch.

"Jesus what the hell!" You shouted. He just chuckled.

"I'll get you back Ambrose." You stared him down.

"Yeah. That's what you always say." You both laughed and he sat next to you on the couch. "So, I need to talk to you about something." He suddenly got serious.

"Okay. About what?" You sat cross-legged on the couch as you paused your movie, Rambo.

"You know how I rejected Paige before by saying I like someone else?" He asked.

"ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHO YOU LIKE?!" You asked, excited to be ready to kill someone.

'Wow. I've never thought like that.' You thought.

"Calm down." He laughed. "Anyway, I've liked this person for months. I've known them for a while and lately after something that happened I realized that I can't live without her. She's my everything. My world. My true love." He tapped his fingers on his chest.

You were starting to get jealous. REALLY jealous. "Well, who is it?" You asked.

He hesitated for a few seconds, then looked down at his hands, playing with them. "You."

Your heart melted. "Are you serious?" You asked, just to be sure.

"Swear on my life." He told you.

You couldn't believe it. He said he couldn't live without you. That you're his everything. His world. His true love.

"You know this means that if you're lying, then I get to kill you right?" You asked with a smirk.

"Look, I understand if you hate me now, or if you think I'd use you, or if you think I'll just break your heart, but it's true. I can't get you out of my head now. "

You took his hands. "Dean, I could never hate you. You're my best friend. And I trust you enough to not think any of that. You've never used anyone in your life. I know you Dean. If you truly like me, you would never break my heart. And I trust that you wouldn't. To be honest Dean..... I like you too."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I like you back. I kept trying to push it away before, because I didn't want to fall in love with my best friend. I was afraid you'd leave me. But I finally gave in. I knew that I liked you." You replied.

"Good thing I told you then, huh?" He smiled.

"No kidding." You smiled back.

"Well, maybe after Raw, you and I could go on a date?" He asked.

"You have a roadblock." You replied.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Paige." You replied, scowling.

"Oh. Don't worry. I called Hunter. He's taking out our storyline." He smirked.

"Okay. Gladly then. But we better head to Raw." You replied, excited for tonight.