Epilogue

Short Epilogue:

"Harry! Why did you get me a husky he is bigger than me now!" Louis whined as Sammy sat on him.

It had been two years since the couple, and other mobsters moved to America. At first, it took some time to adjust, a new currency, new friends, new mobs.

But most importantly... no more Liam - now that was easy to adapt to.

"Oh come here you fluffy puppy."

Remember Sammy? That tiny husky puppy? Well, he had grown over the years into a rather handsome fellow. He was enormous; a right guard dog... he never let anyone hurt Louis.

A year after they moved into their new home Harry proposed to his boyfriend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A year after they moved into their new home Harry proposed to his boyfriend. Louis was the one for him, after all... who else would put up with his bad puns?

Naturally, the small boy had said yes.

Even if the proposal didn't exactly go smoothly.

Harry had placed the ring in a cupcake which was decorated with sugar flowers and roses. However, the sweet cake was so good; Louis had scoffed the food down; accidently swallowing the ring.

Louis will always remember turning to Harry to thank him for the cupcake, only to see the man with the most shocked expression.

His face was priceless.

Luckily once Harry had informed the small boy that he had just swallowed a 2.5 million dollar engagement ring; the caramel haired boy had forcefully vomited it up.

It might not have been as romantic as Harry could have imagined. However, it didn't matter because at the end of the day - Louis was no longer Louis Tomlinson, but Louis Styles.

They weren't planning on adopting children anytime soon.

But, it's not like there is any rush; they have their whole life together... without the corrupt cop named Liam.

Turning to look at the small boy, Harry smiles; because he truly does believe in happily ever after.

"I love you, my nerdy little princess."