Chapter Five

"Niall ayyy!" Louis giggled as the blonde made fun of Louis being Harry's sugar baby, the couple would regularly deny it - however the entire household had become aware of Harry's 4.3 million dollar present to Louis, and it confirmed Niall's belief.

Louis, even if he didn't know it, was a total sugar baby.

"Oh hurry up Nail." Louis teased, referring to Niall opening the hair colour package.

Some time ago Zayn had ordered the red hair dye for Louis, and it had finally arrived. The blonde Irishmen and the olive skinned man had agreed to dye Louis' hair for him.

"Hey, you two." Zayn greeted walking into the bathroom; he had dyed the regrowth of his hair; the pink tips suited him.

"Zaynie, Nial is being a meanie." Louis pouted from his seat on the closed toilet. Zayn merely laughed, "Oh watch out Niall, you know not to mess with the bosses Princess."

Louis pouted as his friends laughed.

"Oh don't worry Loubear, you know we are only joking."

"Okay, okay... hurry up and make my hair red."

---

"Oh lord this is so red." Louis laughed at his own locks; he didn't know if he loved it or hated it.

"It will get even lighter as time passes" Zayn commented, staring at the small boy in the mirror with a smile, he thought the red-suited Lou

"What do you think Niall?" Louis asked turning to Niall, who was plucking eyebrows, Louis rolled his eyes, because his best friends were dorks.

"Nail, Neil .... Are you listening?" The small boy smacked Niall over the head, laughing when the blonde poked himself in the eye.

"Ayyy Loueh." Naill laughed along with the caramel haired boy as he rubbed his eye.

"Wait, Harry does know you're dying your hair red right?" Zayn asked suddenly. Louis flushed red, face morphing into a guilty expression.

"Maybe... maybe... no," Louis replied guiltily.

The two friends shook their heads, of course, Louis didn't tell Harry.

"Well if he hates it, we weren't involved." Niall laughed loudly at Zayn's comment

As the three friends had fun, they were oblivious to a furious Harry in his office.

---

Rarely did the mob house receive mail, nobody knew of their location... Sure they received bills and other government automated letters... but a note from a person was unheard of.

So, of course, Harry was curious when an envelope printed 'Harry Styles' turned up in the letter box. What he found inside made him both furious and anxious.

" Dear Harry,

Thank you for accidently leaving the security guard alive at your last raid. He was able to give us the number plate of your car... even mob bosses make mistakes. I have decided against arresting you forcefully. I would much rather you turn yourself in. That would kill that huge ego of yours. You have one week to turn yourself into the FBI for the hundreds of crimes you have committed, or else your nerdy little princess will find himself in some trouble. Is Louis his name? I think it is, isn't it? Look's like everyone has a weakness, he is yours.

From Liam Payne

Chief, executive officer FBI."

Harry was irate with himself, he was always punctual, he never made mistakes - yet here he was being threatened by none other than Liam James fucking Payne, also known as a big payne in the ass.

Liam, on the other hand, was smirking in his office at the FBI headquarters, he was aware that Harry wouldn't turn himself in. That is why his plan was so ingenious.

Kidnap Louis Tomlinson.