Chapter Nine

"Put me down you big oaf!" Louis demanded as Liam picked him up and began carrying him down the stairs and into the lounge room where Luke and Michae were sitting.

"Only if you never fucking pound on my doors again, they are expensive" Liam growled, not happy with the amount of noise Louis had been making.

"Deal," Louis shouted.

Suddenly Liam let Louis fall from his arms and land on the hard floor.

"What the fuck you dickhead," Louis whispered angrily as he rubbed his ass.

"What? The deal was I would put you down, and I did." Liam smiled like a cocky bastard as he sat next to Luke on the couch.

"Yeah put... not drop you fuckhead."

Liam sighed rolling his brown eyes.

Suddenly Michael spoke up, "do we have to keep him? He is so fucking annoying." He was referring to Louis.

"Trust me; it will be worth it."

---

One week later:

It had been one week. One week since Harry found out Louis was missing and he was pissed. He hadn't slept; he hadn't eaten he barely showered...

All he could do was order the mob members to track Louis down. However, today Harry was happy; because Niall had good news.

"Boss! I found something." Niall screamed in glee as he ran into Harry's office. The man never left the room, always typing away - looking for information that could help them find little Lou.

"What?" Harry perked up at a possible discovery.

"I found Liam's personal address... I think he took Louis there." Niall sat down.

"Why would you think that?" Harry inquired.

"Well if you look on google maps." Niall paused showing Harry his laptop screen, which had the map open. "And put in his address." The blonde man did just that. "Then look at the street view." Niall continued.

"You see this." He finished.

Harry looked at the picture of the house on the laptop.

"What is special about that?" Harry asked not understanding; Niall sighed rolling his eyes.

"Look at the sign near the garage." He enlarged the image. Harry squinted reading the black and white sign, it read:

'Harry. Come alone.'

The curly haired man gasped.

"You think he planned this?" Harry asked, eyes drifting back to look at the blonde geek. 

"I most certainly do."

Harry opened his mouth to speak. However, he was cut off by Niall. 

"Boss, trust me when I say this, he will win if you go alone." Harry frowned.

"What do you suggest then Niall."

"We get the big guns in."

"You mean...? Chris?"

Harry's eyes widened when Niall nodded. Chris, also known as Chris Hemsworth was in a mob, although he wasn't part of Harry's mob, they were good friends. The man owed Harry a favour seeing as the curly haired man had saved his life on multiple occasions. Chris was both tall and strong; he could crush a man like Liam easily and he wasn't afraid to kill.

"Are you suggesting we kill Liam." Harry raised his eyebrows in a questioning matter.

Niall shrugged, "it will get him off your chest."

"But then we will have the entire FBI after us, not just Liam." Harry stood up in thought, looking out the window.

Niall chose to remain seated as he stated, "then after we kill him and take back Louis we can execute plan P."

Harry turned back to face the blonde upon hearing his option. Plan P had never been used. In the case of an emergency, Harry's mob owned a huge mansion in America and had access to a private plane if they wanted to abruptly flee the country.

The blonde and brunette's eyes locked, Harry had a large grin on his face.

"Well then, let's get going."