Chapter Three

"Hello, little Princess. Harry proclaimed, leaning down to kiss Louis, who was sitting on their bed, roaming through Google.

"Hi, Daddy!" Louis squeaked, leaning up for a kiss, his boyfriend laughed at Lou's enthusiasm. Nonetheless, he leant down placing a tender kiss onto his lips.

"Mmm want more Daddy," Louis complained as Harry pulled away from the innocent kiss. Harry chuckled.

"No can do baby, we got a job to do, come on get your little ass up and go dress in something sexy."

Harry and two dozen of his gang members were going to be raiding an enemies base today, with no particular goal in mind. Raids were a 'sport' for the curly haired man; he enjoyed watching as his enemies were crushed by his forces.

However, today's raid would be somewhat different as Louis would be attending. Occosainly, if Harry deemed the attack safe, he would allow his little princess to act as the 'distraction'.

Louis loved this, he got to dress up like a little slut, put on makeup and flirt with the enemy, it was all a game; not just to Harry but to Louis too.

Eventually, Louis did get dressed; he chose a pair of tight red booty shorts and a black and gold crop top. He looked sexy; his plump ass was perfectly outlined by his lycra shorts, which barely covered his ass.

"How do I look?" Louis teased, striding out of the walk in wardrobe.

"Fuck princess," Harry mumbled, walking forward and sneaking his arms around the boy's waist, his hands immediately dropped, squeezing the boy's large globes.

"So glad this is all mine," Harry growled.

"All yours Daddy," Louis muttered as he stood on his tippy toes, pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"Mmm come on Loubear, don't get me worked up, we gotta go." Louis sighed, but nodded nonetheless, slipping on some heels.

---

"Hi? I'm sorry I think I'm lost." Louis faked a frown, walking up the driveway of the enemies mob home.

There was a security guard stationed at the door. Of course, just like everyone, he gawked at the feminine boy. Louis literally made straight boys gay and gay boys cum.

"Mmm, lost babe?" The security guard smirked, immediately turning his attention to the pretty 'lost boy'. Little did the buff man know, that as he spoke to the caramel haired twink, Harry and his mob members were sneaking into the large house.

"Yeah, I think I got off at the wrong train station." Louis pouted, before biting his bottom lip, eyes wide and doe.

"Aww, that's no good sweetheart." The security man rubbed his large hand up and down Louis' arm.

"Do you know how to get to McMaster Street?" Louis questioned in a fake hopeful tone. He was a good actor.

"Sorry baby, never heard of that stre-." It was then that Louis heard it. The sound of gunshots. The nerdy boy smirked at the distressed security guard.

"Oh, would you look at that. Sorry lad, that's my cue." With that, Louis harshly kneed the security guard in the balls, turning with a smile on his face and gracefully walking away, towards Niall who was waiting patiently in a car nearby.

Louis smiled, getting into the front seat of the minibus the mob owned. The blonde immediately raised his hand, high-fiving the smaller boy. 

"Good job Lou. They got in without being detected."

Now all the two had to do was wait until Harry and the other twenty-four mob members had gathered any of the possessions they wanted to keep and returned to the small bus to make their get away.

Louis disliked knowing that the competitor's mob members inside the house were most likely dead, however, it was something he knew was important to do, never leave anyone alive. Harry didn't want to leave any witnesses behind, at the possibility that they might snitch. Frankly, Harry would rather not have an army of twenty mobs after revenge.

Liam was enough.

---

However, Harry makes mistakes - little did he know this mistake would be the biggest of his life.