Chapter Two

Louis and Harry always had an interesting relationship. Louis was Harry's Princess, and Harry was Louis' Daddy - they were very kinky and were not afraid to admit it. The couple was a good seven years apart. However, Harry loved his nineteen-year-old boyfriend.

"Mmm God-Princess." Harry moaned. Louis had a habit of waking the man up with blowjobs, and the mob boss secretly loved it.

"Your mouth is so sinfully baby boy." Harry rubbed his eyes, watching as Louis bobbed up and down. The dominant man took hold of the crossdressers caramel locks, gently guiding the boy down, so Louis was taking his entire girth, tip hitting the back of his throat.

"Good boy." Harry praised as Louis made little choking noises, the curly haired man eventually released the small boy, letting him breathe. The session continued like that, Louis letting Harry fuck his throat until the dominant man belatedly came into the small boy's mouth, he liked holding off his orgasms, seeing how long Louis could choke on his cock.

"Don't swallow it just yet Princess," Harry requested as Louis sat on his knees comfortably on the bed. The boy watched as his Daddy sat up, walking over to the side table, grabbing his phone.

As Harry was doing that Louis swished the cum around in his mouth, it didn't necisarryly taste bad, but it wasn't nice either. Somehow Louis loved it.

"Okay sweetcheeks, open up." Harry smiled, lifting Louis' head. The dominant man was standing up, looking down at the crossdresser who was still seated on the bed.

Louis did as commanded, opening his mouth as wide as possible, making sure none of the cum dripped out of his mouth. He watched as Harry took some pictures.

"Mmm, will make a beautiful new wallpaper. Swallow." Harry stared at the pictures longingly, as he pet the boy's hair.

"Thank you, daddy." Louis croaked, finally speaking, Harry chuckled at the small boy.

"Love you Lou." Harry proclaimed, hugging the boy tightly. "Love you more Daddy." Louis giggled as Harry pecked his cheek, before pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Not possible."

---

"Hey, Zaynie!" Louis cheered skipping into the lounge room. It was now 4 pm, and Harry was working in his office, leaving Louis to do as he pleases.

"Hi, Lou!" Zayn smiled widely, noticing the small boy, who was dressed in a pink skirt, white crop top and heels entering the room. Louis immediately walked towards Zayn falling into the olive skinned man's arms.

There were half a dozen more people in the room; they watched on as Louis and Zayn interacted; secretly hoping that the small boy would accidently flash his panties, he did that often. Luckily Harry never knew about what his mobster agents were thinking. Otherwise, they would all be dead.

"When are you dying your hair next? I was thinking about dying my hair..." Louis trailed off in thought, straddling Zayn, who was seated on the one seater couch.

"Don't know babe, I like the pink, so I might just touch up any re-growth I have. What colour do you want?" The two spoke as if they were alone in the room, neither of them cared about the other six mobsters who had returned their attention to the television.

"Red!" Louis cheered.

"Well then, I can make that happen." Zayn winked at the small boy pulling out his phone. "Here I can order some red dye now." Zayn dyed his hair a lot; he knew where to get the best dye, money wasn't a matter. Not when all thirty people living in a mansion as big as the queen's house each owned Ferrari's, bought for them boy none other than Harry himself.

Speak of the devil.

"Lou? You in here babe?" All attention turned to the door; there stood the mob boss, dressed in tight jeans, no shirt and shiny gold shoes. Harry frowned upon seeing Louis straddling Zayn's lap. He knew they were best friends, and the action was platonic, but he was easily jealous.

"Come here Lou," Harry mumbled, Louis frowned, clinging onto Zayn. "Dadddddy, we are busy."

Harry growled possessively.

"Zayn what do you even contribute to this mob?"

"He sits and looks pretty Daddy, now let us be. We are online shopping." Harry's eyes widen, he hated shopping. Unless it was, pantie shopping for Lou.

"Okay have fun!"