Chapter Ten

"Did he hurt you?" Harry growled possessively; he finally had Louis in his arms once again.

"M-Missed you Daddy," Louis whined, he was scared... he had just witnessed Harry kill people. The curly haired man usually sheltered Louis from that.

"Lou, Princess. Did he hurt you?" Harry asked once more; they were in the minibus along with the other 30 mob members; they were driving towards the private plane, to make their getaway.

"No, I'm all right." Louis whimpered, remembering the events that had just occurred.

FLASHBACK

"Liam! We have company."

Louis was seated watching television as Liam searched through his phone, the FBI agent had been treating him civilly. Allowing him access to luxuries such as TV.

"Is it him?" Louis watched as Liam smirked when Michael nodded

"Daddy?" Louis whispered innocently.

"Oh Louis, I'm sorry - but your Daddy is going to be in handcuffs in a second." Liam teased standing up, the small boy immediately followed him to the basement.

As they reached the basement, Louis flinched as he heard a loud slap noise bouncing against off the concrete walls. With no sympathy, Liam opened the basement door revealing a bound Harry.

The curly haired man was tied to a chair in the centre of the room.

"HARRY!" Louis called, attempting to jump towards his boyfriend, Michael held the boy back.

"Princes-" The mob leader was cut off by another slap, administered by Luke, who had already been in the room when they entered.

"Stop It!" Louis cried, tugging against Michael, who was holding his arms together behind his back. Liam turned to stare at the small boy, before proclaiming.

"Tie him and gag him." With that command, Louis was being dragged over to the corner of the room; his small wrists tied behind his back and to a hook on the wall with a rough rope. His mouth was then covered with a dirty cloth.

"Mm, phi u." Louis attempted to speak. However, all that could be heard was incoherent mumbles.

Harry growled, "let him go, Liam! You dumb ass corrupt cop."

The FBI agent, smirked turning his attention to Harry.

"It is nice to see you too Harry."

Harry was fuming, he wanted to rip Liam's corrupt head off - nobody messes with his Princess.

Yet he had to stick to the plan.

Chris and the other body builders, who were useful in physical fights, would be hacking into the corrupt agent's security systems by now and making their way into the house.

The curly haired man had a hidden microscopic camera on his shirt, so Chris would have some idea about where he is in the large dwelling.

"I wish I could say the same." Harry growled a response before continuing, "I fucking turned myself in... alone - so let Louis go." Harry had to buy Chris time.

"Oh Harold, it is not just you going to jail, it is him to - he might not have committed any crime directly... however, he is an accomplice."

"So why not be a good little criminal and let me untie you and handcuff you again."

Harry growled but allowed the man to untie his bound wrists. Liam forced him to stand, however just as corrupt FBI agent was about to cuff the man; the door opened, welcoming in Chris and three other mobsters.

This time, it was the curly haired man's turn to smirk at a distressed Liam.

Louis watched in shock as Chris effortlessly picked Liam up, slamming him against a nearby wall before chucking Harry a handgun.

The man nodded, turning to Michael, who was restrained by one of the low level, but buff, mobsters. Louis flinched as a loud bang was heard, seconds later the man was falling to the floor dead.

Tears fell from Louis' eyes as Harry turned to Luke and another bang was heard. This is what Harry did all the time, Louis was involved and helped him kill people, yet he had never witnessed his dominant boyfriend pull the trigger.

It scared him.

However what scared him more was Liam sitting up from the wall, groaning. Louis attempted to scream at Harry who was checking that Luke was dead - yet he was gagged.

"Oh, Harry..." Liam called in a sing-song voice. The FBI agent was clearly injured from how hard Chris had thrown him against the wall - yet he still had enough energy to hold a knife to the distressed submissive boy's throat.

Louis tugged despairingly at his restraints. He wanted desperately to run into his boyfriend's arms.

"Liam, don't do this," Harry growled, pointing the gun at the agent. Louis whimpered, Liam was crouching right next to him, thus is looked like Harry was pointing the gun at him.

He knew his boyfriend wasn't... but it still alarmed him.

"You broke the promise, Harry; I said to come alone," Liam spoke coldly, emphasising the last word.

"You think I would just let you win? Stupid man." Harry mocked. However, a frown soon graced his features noticing the FBI agent digging the blade into Louis' skin drawing blood.

"How hep." The bound boy attempted to talk to no avail. He just wanted his Daddy to hold him.

"Liam," Harry warned the man once more.

The FBI agent and mobsters stared at each other for some time. Both daring the other to make the first move - nobody moved until a loud bang was heard.

Harry hadn't pulled the trigger, Chris had.

Liam's lifeless body fell against Louis who screamed.

Harry would usually criticise Chris; he could have missed and hit Louis - but right now all he wanted was to hold the small boy.

END FLASHBACK

---

"Harry, the FBI is going to find his body..." Louis frowned, holding onto Harry tighter when Niall, who was driving ran over a speed bump.

"Exactly, that is why we are all moving to the backup house in America." His boyfriend paused kissing the small boy who was straddling him on one of the seats on the minibus. "Plan P... remember?" Louis nodded.

"Wait! Where is Sammy?" Louis looked around for the small dog.

That is when Harry's eyes widened, he knew he forgot something.

"Dadddddy," Louis whined. "We have to go back for him!" Louis was not leaving without the husky.

"Lou baby, we don't have time." Harry frowned.

"Daddy, if you don't turn this bus around right now I will leave myself." Louis held his head high, showing Harry that he meant it.

"You wouldn't." Harry tempted the boy.

"Try me."

With that one word, Harry was yelling at Niall to make the fifteen minute trip back to the mob house. Louis smirked cockily - because he had his boyfriend wrapped around his finger.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Love you Princess."

Louis smiled happily, cuddling into the warmth of Harry's chest.

"Love you too."