Chapter Eight

"Well well, looks like little one decided to wake up finally."

Louis opened his eyes upon hearing the taunting voice. "Wh-what?" His voice was sleep ridden.

A dark chuckle echoed in the room, "Let me guess you have a headache?"

Louis' eyebrows furrowed as his eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, now noticing Liam standing in front of him; he groaned remembering the previous events.

He answered the question in a small, unsure voice; "y-yea..."

A hum came from the criminal; it echoed off the walls, of what Louis would assume to be an empty room.

"That is a common side effect of the chemicals."

"Harry will find me, and he will kill you, Liam."

The FBI agent raised his eyebrows mockingly, as he turned the lights on. Louis groaned, his eyes were extremely sensitive.

He now noticed he was in an empty, worn down basement of some kind.

"I don't think so."

The small boy didn't respond, only wriggled uncomfortably, tugging at his restraints.

"Luke, Michael! Come here; he is awake."

Liam suddenly yelled towards a set of stairs, only a few seconds later, did two men, who Louis assumed were Luke and Michael walk into the room.

"Bout time." The blonde one murmured.

How long had he been out?

Louis watched in fear as Liam walked closer to him and began to untie him slowly. Louis grunted as the man accidently pinched his skin with

the rope, "I'm so very sorry princess." Sarcasm was obvious in his tone.

Eventually, he was freed from the restraints, but there was no time to run, as he was immediately thrown over the FBI agent's shoulder.

---

"I will never tell you where the rest of the mob houses are." Louis pulled away from Liam moving to the other side of the bed.

The man had carried him upstairs and thrown him on a bed, before sitting down himself.

"Oh really now. Don't worry, i'm sure you will eventually change your mind."

"Fuck off, let me go you fucktard," Louis said slapping Liam's boot clad foot away that was prodding at his sides teasingly. "Harry will torture you when he finds you."

"You have no clue how much I look forward to Harry finding this place." Louis frowned, what Liam was saying made no sense. "Sweetheart you know better than anyone that your Daddy and I have a rivalry."

"Stop calling me sweetheart." Louis snapped, once again pushing Liam's foot away.

"Okay sweetheart." Liam paused as he smirked.

"Once dear Harold kills my novice agents and realises his little hacker is missing I'm sure he will use all of his money and power to find you, and when he does... I will finally win."

Louis frowned.

"Why would you win?"

"Because, I will threaten to kill you if he doesn't turn himself in."

With that said, Liam winked at the small boy. Walking outside and locking the door to the bedroom so he couldn't escape.

----

Louis had been locked inside the bland bedroom for three hours now, and frankly, he was bored. At first, he had burst into tears, scared of what the FBI agent was capable of. However, he soon realised that crying wouldn't solve anything. He needed to be strong if he was going to escape. And to escape he needed to be let out of the bedroom he was trapped in. So he did the one thing that came to mind.

He stood up, banging his tiny fists against the bedroom door as he screamed; top note.

"Let me out you fuckheads!"