Chapter Seven

It was late at night, one week later when Liam decided to strike. He knew Harry had let his guard down; he had been carefully monitoring him.

It was one am, in the mob household and everyone was sleeping when a loud bang and voices yelling were heard. Harry groaned rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck."

"Hazza, come back to bed," Louis whined as his boyfriend stood up.

"No Princess, stay here," Harry instructed, leaving the room. Taking out his gun, he carefully strode downstairs - what he saw made the colour drain from his face. There Liam and his goons were, breaking the glass front door.

The mob boss gasped, roaring. "Wake up! Code red. Code red." Code red was reserved for the worst scenarios.

Harry ran towards his office, slamming his fist against the red button he had installed. It triggered a series of alarms. The alarms were to inform all of the mobsters they were being attacked and to immediately go into defence mode.

The curly haired man ran past the mobsters who were streaming out from each bedroom, towards the weapon room - Harry had one priority, his little nerdy Princess.

As he reached his room, he noticed Louis with his knees to his chest sitting on the large king bed - hugging his little husky puppy who he had named Sammy.

"Hazza? What's going on?" His voiced was laced with innocence.

Harry wasted no time in picking Louis and the puppy up, carrying them into the ensuite.

"Baby, we are being attacked. Liam and the FBI are here." Harry paused setting Louis down on the bench, the small boy gasped. "I need you to stay in here and don't open the door for anyone, lock it," Harry informed the curvy boy as he rubbed his soft cheek with his hand.

"You're staying with me, right Daddy?" Louis frowned, hugging the small dog to his chest.

"No Princess, I have to go help fight them. I will be back before you know." Harry vows, brushing away the tears that are building up in his boyfriend's eyes.

"Promise me you wont let anyone in, and you will lock the door when I leave?" Harry raises his eyebrows, the small boy nods. With that said, the curly haired man presses a chaste kiss to Lou's forehead, leaving to help the other mobsters.

----

Louis doesn't know how long he sat in the bathroom; he had locked the door and was now on the floor curled up with Sammy next to him. He could here yelling and bullets being fired downstairs, it scared him

However, nothing scared him more than hearing a kick to the bathroom door. Louis gasped, covering his mouth with his hand, he didn't want to make any sound. Unfortunately, at that moment Sammy barked.

"Shhh," Louis whispered, picking the small dog up. The caramel haired boy flinched as another kick was heard - the lock on the door slowly breaking.

A few kicks later and the door broke open. Louis gasped, attempting to hide, however, there was nowhere to go.

"Ah hello Louis." It was none other than Liam Payne himself.

"Get away from me," Louis begged. The small husky began to bark loudly. The FBI agent growled at the dog, kicking the tiny animal away from him.

"No!" Louis screamed.

The next thing he knew Liam was stalking towards him like he was prey, with a wet cloth in his hand. The curvy boy struggled as Liam placed the cotton cloth over his mouth.

"Come on Louis, be a good boy and breath." Liam teased.

Finally, Louis gave in; breathing into the chemical covered cloth. Within seconds he was out like a light.