elite my way

Okay do to all of you who don't know, this is a sequel to the first fan fic I wrote called the selection my way, You could start here, if you wanted to, but you will most likely be completely confuzzeled, so I recommend reading it before you read this! Anyway, Hey thank you to all of you readers hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE SELECTION SERIES NOR THE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO KERIA CASS, I ONLY OWN THE CRAZY PLOT, AND THE INSANE IDEAS.

Chapter 1

(America's POV)

I finally hear Maxon from just around the corner, I start to head off in the direction of his voice. Then another voice chimes into my field of hearing.

Celeste.

I quickly pressed my back against the wall and started to listen. "Maxon you’re so sweet." She said, then Maxons voice came into tune. "No Celeste, I meant it, you are the only person I love, I swear I have never loved anyone else." He said. My blood instantly ran cold. How could I have been so blind! I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned to face the person. It was the king. "I told you." He said, "He never loved you, it was all a rouge! He found another pretty face, except this one is fit to be a princess." He said, with a smirk. My blood quickly boiled into rage.

I stared into his icy eyes, "You wanted this all along, didn't you? You wanted me broken, possibly... Crying. Well look at me, I was already broken when I came here. this hasn't wrecked me, that's something no one can ever accomplish, no one can hurt me as long as they can’t get to me. And right now the only person is me, that’s why I don't fall in love, and right now you are the furthest thing from me. And even though I never wanted to come here and I never wanted to be princess, I am leaving, and I will long for the day Maxon takes the crown, so will everyone else in this godforsaken country, and just remember you didn't win this, you didn't eliminate me, I did. I eliminated myself!" I screamed.

I tried to sound as firm as possible like my parents do when they discipline May and Gerald. The king obviously wasn't amused by my act of rebellion. He pinned me against the wall. I let out a gasp as my shoulder collided with the corner of the wall. I heard myself scream in pain. Pain began to burn my shoulder and the stinging sensation of adrenalin took over.  He smiled at the sight of me in pain. "For a girl who can talk big you sure don't put up a fight." He snarled. That gave me an idea. I brought my knee up and hit him the same way I did with Maxon in the garden. Except this time I hit him there on purpose. He collapsed to the ground.

I raced past him, he moaned and slowly sat up as I raced down the rest of the hall. I finally reached my room. I ran in and looked around my maids were in there. I started to pace around. Then my maids asked, "What's wrong lady America?" They must have seen the panicked look on my face. "I have to leave."  I said.  They look around at each other, "But why? Maxon loves you?" They asked. I couldn't help but chuckle. "I thought so too." I said through gritted teeth. It just didn't seem like... Maxon... Like at all he just wouldn't say that to celeste.

But what do I know, aspen had the same thing happen, he tried to squeeze himself back into my life and what did I do!? I jumped out the frickin window! At this point I don't know what's real and what isn't! It seems like every guy I take interest in always ends up dead or betraying me, so you know what I give up on love!  Because apparently I can’t do one thing right have learned now that everyone I know always ends up going corrupted! My life is a mess, I can't untie the knots I made from my mistakes because they are sown into my life and they are stuck there.

I was so deep in thought I didn't realize Lucy was crying. I snapped out of my trance and looked to her, "What's wrong?" I asked, Lucy looked at me, "I could have sworn you would have been princess every maid here talks about it, every maid and butler in the castle and they all think you'd be the best for the job. Bu now you’re leaving!" She burst out in tears again. I patted her shoulders, "I would stay for you but I get a hunch that the king doesn't like me... At all because he kicked me out." I said. She frowned a little, "Well the king is an ass hole." Lucy bellowed. Anne stared in shock at her, "Lucy!" She hissed, "What?" Lucy asked defensively, "It's true!"

Then Mary placed her hand on my shoulder, "Wait you said the king kicked you out, he can't legally do that. Only Maxon can make final cuts!" Mary screamed excitedly. Deep down I was hurt. I was kinda happy I could leave. Bu no seeing their faces I don't know if could leave them... It seemed like my help was needed here. If I left my maids would go to Celeste, and they could be in danger, because currently Celeste's maids have gone surprisingly missing!

It seems I'm the only one who knows what happened to them, I knew they were killed, they must have overheard her talking about her plans with the rebels. This fact makes me even more scared for my maids, Celeste gets the next girl who gets eliminated maids. I really don't want it to be mine... What will I do! It's pointless in staying here if I'm gonna sit around and know Maxon is lying behind my back. Maybe Aspen was right... I should have listened to him... Tears started welling up in my eyes threatening to spill. Aspen told me he'd do this. I sunk down to the ground. He wanted me back and I should have gone, "I'm sorry." I whisper to him somewhere in heaven.

My maids surround me, I realize now that the tears spilled over and I’m bawling. They stroked my arms. Finally I got up and smoothed out my dress. "Right now, I'm not sure what I want to do, I have been here for roughly 4 weeks now and frankly they have been awful, except for the time I have spent with you." I say to my maids, Lucy walks up to me and hugs me, "If it's possible I'd like to have you guys help me keep away from Prince Maxon, just for a while..." They nod as if understanding.

 "C'mon, Lady America, let play cards or something!" Mary says excitedly. I nod. I help pull out the foldable black table and the card deck. We started playing then there was a knock at the door, I got up and opened it. Maxon was on the other side, I started to close the door but he put his foot in the way. I heard him from the other side, "America, just give me a second to talk to you please" I stood at the door silent for a while before I said, "No. Maxon, I'm not talking with you." My maids knew I needed assistance, Lucy got up and shooed me back to the table, she opened the door. I sat back down at the card table, keeping my back to Maxon. I couldn't look into his eyes. I could hear Lucy talking to him, "Lady America has declined your offer to speak, please wait till she is ready." Maxon knew at this point he wouldn't even come close to me today, he bowed and left, I knew he'd be back. And he knew, I'd never be ready to talk to him... Not ever again...

Okay so please recommend a POV for next chapter and share your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!