Chapter 43- Destiny Unleashed Part 2

Team SVRN, Invisible Woman, and Human Torch met up and went on their way to the water pumping station where Team SVRN once faced against Hydro Man and the new nest of the Synoptic. 'This is where it all ends,' thought Spider-Man. 'We take down the aliens that have lived here for too long. We stop them invading Remnant. After learning of how I became a spider Faunus, now I'm going stop them. But not alone. A lot of people helped me bring us this far. Now to go to fight the final fight against the Synoptic.'

The Synoptic Queen finally finished filling the tubes with her spores. Her stomach went back to its normal form. Then she sensed something, and ordered, "The Anti-Synoptic is on his way to the nest. Kill him and bring his remains to us!" Venom and Carnage ran with their army of infected workers. The Synoptic Queen thought in bitter anger as she remembered Spider-Man killed the Synoptic Queen before her. She vowed to hunt down the Anti-Synoptic's associates and personally make them slaves of the Synoptic.

Spider-Man led the charge against the infected workers. Using his sonics, the Synoptic creatures separated from their hosts as the Human Torch shot a blast of fire on the arachnid like aliens while Ricochet and Nightingale got the workers to safety. Venus Deterzo and Invisible Woman worked to battle off the remaining infected workers. Invisible Woman shielded their attacks and Venus ran in front of them using blinding light copies of herself. The Synoptic infected workers were dazed as Spider-Man swooped in and activated his sonics to separate the alien creatures off of the workers. Human Torch burned the aliens into nonexistent as he said cockily, "So that's it? Well, who wants barbecue?" Venom and Carnage showed up as they looked at Spider-Man and Venom said, "You may have destroyed our servants but that doesn't compare when our spores spread around Vale through the water system." Carnage smirked, "Think of it this way. Living beings like humans and Faunus alike rely on water. And where do they get it? Pipes from the water systems. In mere moments, the city will be ours, man! HAHAHAHA!" The two combined together into the combined symbiote creature that Spider-Man saw during the prom dance that night. The Venom/Carnage creature roared as it shot several bone edged tendrils at them. The six dodged the incoming tendrils as Venus got an idea. She ran to get several metal pipes and started to put them around the combined symbiotes and started to bang them with a separate pipe to spare. The sound waves emitting was forcing Venom and Carnage to separate, but it wasn't enough. Spider-Man turned on his sonics as the symbiotes began to separate from their hosts. Ricochet threw a sonic disc at them as the symbiotes fully separated from their hosts. Spider-Man spun two web lines and pulled Eddie Brock and Cletus Kasady away from the Venom and Carnage symbiotes. Then Human Torch flew up and shot a roaring blast of flames that completely destroyed the symbiotes. Eddie and Cletus were unconscious Spider-Man webbed them to the ground. "The Queen is in the pumping station," said Spider-Man. "Let's move." The six ran inside to face the Synoptic Queen herself. As they did that, Mercury and Emerald walked over and noticed the unconscious Eddie and Cletus. "Should we join in to rescue Cinder?" asked Mercury. Emerald nodded, "Of course! Without her, the plan will crumble apart and all her work will be for nothing." Mercury asked, "What about the High Evolutionary? I hear he has plans of his own." Emerald answered, "Perhaps we'll ask Cinder that once we've rescued her."

The group found the Synoptic Queen who was angry at them. "You FOOLS!" shouted the Queen. "You have destroyed the liberators of our kind! For that you will pay!" She leaped up to the air and dove down toward them as Invisible Woman created a force field that made the Synoptic Queen bounce off to the ground feet first. "Even if face us here and now," snarled the Synoptic Queen. "The spores will be unleashed by storm, and all will be of the harmonious group mind!" Human Torch declared, "Not if I can help it! Flame on!" He burst into flames as he flew over to the green tendrils connecting the pipes. The Synoptic Queen hissed, "No!" She rushed for a desperate attempt to protect her spores but was webbed up by Spider-Man. The Synoptic Queen snarled as she ripped the webs off and turned to swing at him, but was stopped by a sailing kick to the face by Venus. The Queen grunted as she hit by two discs from Ricochet. The Synoptic Queen shook it off as she tried to strike Nightingale with her stinger but she cut it off with her mystical blade. Team SVRN surrounded the Synoptic Queen as she growled, "All this time we, the Synoptic, have survived millennia and planned to bring our home from the accursed flesh bags! All this for nothing! How?!" Spider-Man replied, "Simple. You didn't count on heroes to stop your plans." The Synoptic Queen roared, "You are the real villain here, Anti-Synoptic! All of you! One day, beyond time and space, vengeance will be ours!" Spider-Man activated his sonics with forced the Synoptic Queen to separate from the host as Cinder Fall collapsed on the floor. Without hesitation, Venus twirled her whip and the end sliced the creature in half. Nightingale checked Cinder's vitals as she reported, "Her vitals are all right. She is in a deep sleep. She will come out of it." The green tendrils were burnt down and the spores died. Then Vale's emergency alarm was blaring. "We gotta go!" exclaimed Ricochet. Suddenly, Green Goblin flew down and declared, "Hopefully I am not too late!" Spider-Man apologized, "Sorry, Green Goblin. We already defeated the Synoptic once and for all. But Vale's alarm is blaring. We gotta go." They left, not noticing that Emerald and Mercury woke up Cinder and they made their escape.

Ben Grimm was about to eat his Thing Burger which had 100% beef, melted cheddar, hash browns, and a fried egg with a side of fries at Ursula's diner. "Now that's a burger," beamed Ben. Before he had a chance to grab it he saw a couple Grimm smashing cars and people panicking. Ben groaned as Jenny Vermin asked sweetly, "You want that to-go again, sweetie?" Ben nodded as he got up and declared, "It's clobberin' time." He still wished he could have a chance to eat his signature burger.

Team RWBY and Team JNPR held out on their own against the incoming Grimm until Team CFVY, experienced huntsmen and huntresses, the Atlesian fleet, and even the Fantastic Four came to join in the fight. Team SVRN came in just the nick of time. "So, Ruby and Yang," quipped Spider-Man. "Long time no see. Speaking of, you girls have been keeping yourselves busy." Yang smiled as she punched a Beowolf and replied, "What about you, Mister X-Files?" Spider-Man answered, "The Synoptic are history. No more aliens!" Yang put another Beowolf into a headlock and shot its head as she smiled, "Great!" Ruby swung her Crescent Rose as she complained, "You're lucky you got to hunt something cooler than Grimm! I would've loved to show those aliens what I could do!" Finally Glynda Goodwitch came and used her riding crop to seal the hole preventing anymore Grimm from coming.

All the teams grouped together as they traded stories of their adventures since being deployed on Monday. Not only Roman Torchwick was escorted to the authorities, but Eddie Brock and Cletus Kasady, the former Venom and Carnage. To Team SVRN, both with the Venom and Carnage symbiotes gone, they were nothing but a bad memory. After having a good long rest and preparation for the Vytal Festival, Team SVRN hopes to bring the High Evolutionary and his followers to justice.

Eddie Brock was in his cell as he thought the cancer the Venom symbiote left behind before becoming disintegrated. Then Doctor Maria Crawford in her exotic outfit came inside and Eddie looked at her in surprise. Eddie commented, "You're dressed a bit out of place for a doctor. No offense." Maria nodded as she agreed, "So they tell me, but that is why I am not here. I'm here because the court is willing to give you a chance to walk away with no charges against you and my colleague Doctor Martin Li will treat your cancer in exchange for you to do community service at the F.E.A.S.T. Kitchen. Do you wish to take this opportunity?" Eddie wondered as he began to consider it.

Meanwhile at an undisclosed location
The High Evolutionary along with Doctor Ram, Lord Tyger, Miranda Wilson, and Hobgoblin watched the news. Doctor Ram frowned, "It seems our chance of getting symbiote spores will be scarce." Lord Tyger asked, "How will we now recreate Remnant for world of Bestials now, master?" A voice said behind them, "Leave that to me." The man with the voice walked forward as he added, "You will have your symbiote spores if you go your end of the deal, High Evolutionary." The High Evolutionary nodded, "But of course. I keep all my promises." The man looked over to Miranda who hissed at him.

" The man looked over to Miranda who hissed at him

The man sneered at Miranda, "Don't be so negative."