Chapter 11

"Yarrowwhisker." Bravestar yowled. The young warrior looked at Bravestar. "You seem like the mastermind behind all of this."
"I would have made ViperClan great!" Yarrowwhisker growled.
"And that is why you are our prisoner." Leopardheart told him.
"What?!" He yowled in shock. The TimberClan deputy looked at her clanmates. "Do we have an extra den around the warriors den?" She asked.
"We have a den between a rock and a log Leopardheart." Nighttail replied.
"Good. He can sleep there." Bravestar mewed. "B-but they'll be wondering where I am!" Yarrowwhisker yowled in a panic.
"Then they will come and get you." The brown tabby tom told him.
"They probably want me here after my stupid idea.." Yarrowwhisker rumbled.
Leopardheart stood by her mate and leader's side. "And if they do they'll come here to tell our leader. Let's go,"
"You don't understand! They'll hate me! Possibly banish me!" The tan tom wailed in fear.
"I said lets go. You must be hungry." Bravestar walked forward. The ViperClan warrior slowly followed.
The TimberClan warriors trailed behind and around him. One thing he noticed, all but Leopardheart of the warriors were toms. The she-cats had been left at camp to guard the kits and medical supplies. As they reached the camp, a wail of a she-cat broke out. Bravestar pricked his ears "One of you him to his den," he ordered his warriors.
"Heatherfur's kitting! Move you lot!" Barkpelt yowled with Hollowpaw at his heels while Yarrowwhisker followed Flintnose, Nighttail, Quickfoot, and Leopardheart. Bravestars would talk to Yarrowwhisker later. Crouchfoot shoved through the crowd. "I have to see her!" He wailed in worry.
Hollowpaw stopped him. "Please Crouchfoot, stay outside." She pleaded, blocking his way. Crouchfoot stubbornly obeyed the apprentice. "Heatherfur I want you to push for me." Barkpelt meowed.
Marrigoldrunner was by her side since she was an experienced queen.
She wailed out birthing. "Wh-what? What's wrong with her?" The tom asked the apprentice.
"Huh? Oh nothing's wrong with her! It just startled me." The brown apprentice replied.

Barkpelt came out of the den, but his eyes were darkening with sadness that he tried not to show. "Crouchfoot, you may enter now." He told him as he flicked his tail.
Hollowpaw looked at
him "Two of them didn't survive." She mewed. Crouchfoot laid beside Heatherfur, who was staring at the bodies of their other two kits while their other kit was suckling her belly. "What's the kit's name..?" He mewed softly.
"I was waiting for you." She confessed. "What is our survivor?" Crouchfoot asked his mate. "Our survivor is a tom." The light brown tabby she-cat replied.
The black and white tom purred. "Let's name him..."
"Shiningkit." Heatherfur finished with a purr. Crouchfoot was brightening. "Shiningkit... I love it." He licked his son's head.

Warriors Deadly Echoes: Swallowing HollowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara