Chapter 2

"We can't just sit on our tails and so nothing Bravestar! This is our Clan! Our honor we need to defend!" Flintnose yowled to his leader.
Bravestar was calling a meeting with his senior warriors and deputy.
"And my kits! I need to protect my family!" Crouchfoot pointed out.
Bravestar nodded his head. "I agree. After that, I'm not taking any chances, but I'm handling this carefully.." he meowed looking deep in thought.
"But what if they attack again?" Marrigoldrunner meowed.
"We'll make sure they won't.." Kinkstem growled, slowly unsheathing her claws. Shadeears stepped up. "But they outnumber us now more than ever. Two combined Clans against one?"
"We can do it!" Lionpaw mewed, puffing out his chest.
"Yeah!" Brownpaw chimed in. Cats murmured in agreement.
"When do we attack?" Eaglespring asked, a glint of eagerness in her eyes.
Bravestar thought for a moment. Leopardheart waited for his answer.
"Soon. Not now. But soon." He replied. She dipped her head. "In the meantime, usual border and hunting patrols."
The TimberClan warriors padded near her. Cat murmured and talked about the attack.
"I have received no dream from StarClan." Barkpelt meowed as he drew to the TimberClan leader.
"Hm." Bravestar mewed.
"If this Clan is going into battle, I need more herbs." Barkpelt meowed walking to gather herbs as a few warriors followed him and Hollowpaw for protection.
Bravestar was trusting that Barkpelt and his warriors wouldn't let anything happen to his kit. All of his kits. He hoped that this peacefulness of no attacks will last long with Feralstar as WolfClan's leader.
The TimberClan leader flexed his claws. "TimberClan is strong. Nothing will stand in our way." He rumbled to himself silently. Suddenly, a yowl caught his attention and he turned to see his patrol covered in claw marks. "What happened?!" He yowled demanding an answer.
Stonewhisker panted. "WolfClan a-and ViperClan warriors.. a-ambushed us out of nowhere.." he replied.
Leopardheart curled her lip. "They'll pay for that..." She vowed with a snarl.
A growl rumbled in Bravestar's throat. "We attack tonight.." he growled, his eyes glazed with fury.