(Modern AU) Obsession - Erwin x Reader

Začať od začiatku

   "It's alright," the man clad in a black vest and blue shirt responded calmly, as he too reached down and collected his disorganized belongings.

   The situation consisted of this - a girl, who was coming down the flight of stairs, bumped into him as he was walking up. She seemed to have been distracted by note cards that he assumed she was studying with.

"It's normal for people to bump into each other, isn't it?"

   "I-it was my fault, though. I wasn't paying attention and completely ignored the people around me!" after collecting the last few papers, she stood up, and handed over his belongings with a blush of embarrassment across her cheeks.

   Erwin looked up at her once more. He took note of the way she presented herself in her clothes - a grey turtleneck sweater, black jeans, and brown boots that were decorated with drawings of pink and red roses. Her bag was a dark brown satchel filled with various prints, pins, and stickers of what seemed to be her hobbies and interests. Though he could care less about how you presented yourself, your looks and first-impression greatly caused him to become infatuated with you, even if this was the first time you both had ever met.

   He began to have a strange feeling erupting in his stomach. Was it anxiety? Happiness? Embarrassment? He couldn't quite describe it, though he liked the feeling. He assumed that it was caused by you and your glorious figure.

   "I would probably do the same; though, if you're on a staircase, I'd advise for you to watch out for people who are walking the opposite direction," he gave her a smile of appreciation as he took the papers and books from her hands. He looked down quickly and noticed the small ring on her pointer finger. It was a silver band that consisted of markings that he couldn't quite make out from this distance, though he quickly took note of this in the back of his mind. "For safety reasons, you know?"

   "Th-thank you," she seemed embarrassed at how polite and kind he was acting towards her, even after what happened. "I'm (Y/N)."

   "Erwin Smith," after placing his belongings in his bag, he reached out towards her with his left hand, before she shyly grasped it. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

   "The pleasure's all mine!" a different shade of red appeared across your cheeks as you realized what you'd just said. "Oh, did I say that right...? I-I'm sorry, I'm not very good with introductions..."

   A deep chuckle arose from Erwin, as he closed his eyes, with his mind now focused on other things. He knows your name, and now, all he had to do was figure out the rest...

Thankfully, he was able to do just that the day you both met.

  When school rolled by and ended in a sprite singly quick flash, he found himself walking towards his apartment, before he spotting a very familiar figure just a couple feet ahead of him. He immediately knew it was you, because he recognized the satchel and outfit you were wearing - he was able to memorize every detail of your appearance when he first laid eyes on you.

   At this point, he was starting to get his hopes up. Did you live nearby his apartment complex? Perhaps, even in the apartments itself? His question was answered when he saw you take a left turn down the block, which was directly towards the Stonhess Apartments, where he currently resided. Now, he knew where you lived. Thankfully he didn't need to go through the trouble of tailing your every move.

   After that fateful day, he realized that he became infatuated with you once he discovered that he was staying up on nights stalking your social media (thankfully the school registry held all the names of the students, and he scrolled through it for hours in order to find your full name). He dedicated his late nights to seeing your face from across the screens of his phone, tablet, and laptop. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the smiles you've snapshotted, and occasionally the reflection of your beautiful body in a mirror. From all of this stalking, he discovered your birthday, place of birth, biological parents, siblings, and even relatives. He knew that he was getting obsessed with you at this point, but for some reason, that didn't stop him.