Chapter 22 ✔

Me and Chase head back home. Along with another puke stop. My head was a bit dizzy and my stomach was empty. I need to eat something and we didn't even get to go shopping, ugh.

"After you piss on those plastic sticks, you're eating." Chase says, I nod and laugh. He phrased that funny. "I will run down to the vending machines as you wait," he adds, leaving the room.

I head into the bathroom with the bag full of pregnancy tests. I sigh and sit on the toilet seat. What if I am pregnant? What will I do? I will keep the kid pf course, but financially I am completely oblivious to.

Raise it with Chase of course, if he will stay. I trust him completely to stay, but if he doesn't, then I don't know.

I do my 'piss on the plastic stick' and then wash my hands. Now we wait ten minutes. I head into the bedroom. I sat in silence. The door opens and Chase comes rushing in with handfuls of junk food.

I look up at the clock, "It's been ten minutes Chase," I say. I stand up and go to the bathroom, footsteps close behind me. A tear runs down my cheek as I'm filled with worry.

"Close your eyes babe, I want to be the one to tell you," I say, taking in a deep breath. He complies and covers his eyes with both of his hands.

I smile before looking at the first test. Negative. I grin. I wasn't a mother! Oh my god, yes! This is so amazing, now just the other tests shouild confirm this.

I smile and looks at the other test before my face drops, positive, positive, positive, positive. I am so unlucky... my hopes fall in that instant.

"Omg babe we are going to have a kid!" Chase shouts, kissing me deeply as he hugs me.

"What happened to keeping your eyes closed," I taunt him, raising an eyebrow. At least he's happy about it, I should be happy too.

He shrugs, "I thought you died of shock, you were taking forever. ANYWAYS, a child!" he hops up and down like a kid. The kid I was going to have is going to be like a second child.

"Better call my mother." I head back into the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed. I pull out my Galaxy and find her contact, 'Mommy❤😍😜'. Awe, that is adorable.

I click call and Chase sits next to me. "Speaker," he whispers. I nod and take my phone away from my ear, and turn the speaker on. I guess he wants to be snoopy.

"Baby girl!" my mother shouts through the phone. "Test results this instant!" She says, freaking out, but happily.

I let out a laugh, "Positive, but keep it from dad. You said dinner tonight- so that's when I am going to tell him." I wanted to surprise him with me and news of a grandchild as well as my arrival.

"He doesn't even know I found you! Anyways, get ready and be here in an hour! Love you bye bye, got to get cooking," she hangs up. I remember her always being so hyper. It broke my heart yesterday to see her sad. When I was smaller I never knew how much my parents actually loved me.

"Go get ready Mr. I-wear-krocs," I push him off the bed and smack his butt. Revenge is perfect.

"Hey!" he says, turning around, walking backwards to his dresser. He looks at me carefully, he did not like when I did that. I could see a small blush on his face.

I head into my walk-in closet. I find a simple black dress that complimented my curves and black flats. Too bad I won't be able to wear this soon.

"Mm dayum girl is on fire!" Chase jokes as I walk out. He picks me up and kisses me. "Such a beauty," he whispers in my ear. "You're going to be a great mother!"