Chapter 21 ✔

(A.N. This story aint over yet (; )

Two years later...

"Babe," I hear from behind me. I turn around and hug Chase tightly with a smile.

Me and him have been a wonderful couple for over two years. Time flies by when you are with somebody you love. We haven't had any hardships yet, and I take that as a good sign.

"It's a nice day today, want to go swim in the river," he asks, kissing my forehead.

"We need to go shopping." I say, rolling my eyes. We have been holding it off for a week and there was not anything to eat. I am about to get hangry with him.

He sighs, "Fine, fine. Go get ready, unless you want to go out in your panties and my shirt." He raises an eyebrow, giving my toosh a smack, making me blush lightly.

I roll my eyes again and run upstairs to change. I wear some short shorts and a tank top. It was a nice day, why not? I hop down the stairs and Chase catches me on the last step. "Oh hello there mister," I poke his nose playfully.

In the last two years I haven't heard one thing about Damien. He has his life and I have mine. And mine is going wonderful. As for Kyle, I wish we could have hept in touch, he was amazing, but stuff happens. It's just something I had to give up though to avoid Damien.

"Let's go," I say, hopping into the driver seat of his new car, it's my turn to drive.

"Oh dear," Chase buckles his seatbelt. I recently got my license. He has been so paranoid, I don't blame him. I barely passed that damn test. If it wasn't for a forty dollar bribe Id have to try again. Yeah, I'm bad.

I smile as we enter town. We moved to some other town a year later. We felt it was needed. This town was a bit old, stuck in the seventies, but hell it was a sight. Nobody would really expect us to be here.

"Ben's Mart?" I ask. It was the store we got small stuff at, but also sweets.

"Nope, diet." Chase says, you could hear the pride in his voice. I laugh and roll my eyes. Of course, those only last a week and then I see him eating my muffins. MY muffins. Mhm, his diets are a joke.

I feel my stomach gurgle. I giggle thinking I'm hungry, but I start to feel sick. I bend over the wheel and pull over into a parking lot. I hop out and puke on the sidewalk.

Chase rushes over to my side and holds my hair. This is the fifth time I have puked in three days, and I knew it wasn't the chinese food. I was worried about the dirty deeds we did together was getting to me, literally.

"I think food shopping can wait babe, pharmacy first." Chase says, as if reading my mind. I nod, wiping my mouth off, and getting up. Now I have to change my clothes too.

We had to go to the next town over since our town, oddly enough, didn't have a pharmacy.

We head into CVS. I look up at the hanging signs and see 'pregnancy tests'. I run over and grab five of them. More the merrier. Unless it's children. More the mess, no mercy and messes again. Hell is all I could think of.

"Slow down Bow," Chase laughs, running behind me. I throw the tests onto the counter, ready to pay.

The cashier was an older lady. She was starting to have grey hair, hey eyes were similar to mine. She smiled and looked up, pausing. "Found everything alright?" she asked me, as if she was unsure. I nod, looking away witha small blush.

I was still young to be pregnant. I just don't know what we'd do.

"You know," the cashier begins, she had a sad look on her face, "You look exactly like my daughter, but older." She says as she scans each item.

Something hit my heart. Why would she be sad about it? Maybe she's missing, dead, or gone. Oh no.

"I bet she is a wonderful girl," I say. What if she was dead? I think again. Idiot, idiot, idiot.

"She ranaway so many years ago," I choke on my spit. "Her name was Bow, so innocent. S-she left a suicide note, but no body was found," tears fell from her eyes as she spoke.

Mother. My mother.

My heart dropped and Chase was looking at me in shock. I told him the story of my life, so he knew about me rumning away and everything ontop of that.

I started to panic. What do I do- "Mom?" I say without thinking. Shit, what?

Her head snaps up, "W-what?" she asks me, as if I'm joking.

"Bow Marie Winters," I say my full name outloud. It's actually quite beautiful, I'm happy with it.

"You cant be-" she starts out, her eyes looking everywhere.

"I am. It has been so long mommy," I then remind myself about my bleach scar. Suddenly, I remember a birthmark, it was shaped like a star. "Look, birthmark," I pull my pamts down a little to show my hip. It's a little odd, but Chase loved it.

She gasps, and hops over the counter to hug me. "My little girl!" she cries. "You're alive!" She kisses my forehead. "Your dad will be so happy-" she pauses and looks back at the counter to the tests. Her head then slowly turns to Chase. Parental instinct. Oh my god, this is the worst timing ever.

Chase notices and blushes deeply. "We have been dating for two years Ma'am." He says, trying to cover his face as he wraps an arm around my waist supportively.

I let out a laugh, "Don't worry about it, give me your phone number and I will call you with the results." I say, taking in a deep breath. I'll call her after I shit myself.

"We are having dinner tonight!" my mother claims. What she says goes, so alright.

"Okay, okay," I hand her my phone and she types her number in. And I type mine in her phone. "All set." I hug her, "Ive missed you, call you soon." I say, about to cry. This is just so crazy.

I pay and walk out the the store. My mom was waving bye. She had a huge smile on her face, along with tears of happiness. Now I feel bad for runningaway, it's just been so long.

I don't hate to admit it- I missed my family.

~○~

Edited. 200+ words added.