Chapter 14 ✔

By the end of the week I had no information. Zero, none, nada. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. What the fuck and I going to tell Damien? He is going to somehow get me today.

"Kitten," Kyle walks in. He has been really sweet for the past week, but he has slowly been giving me less attention. That usually means he found another girl. It made me slightly jealous, but not too much. He is still really nice though.

He sits next to me and puts a hand on my back, "We need to talk," he breathes out. He sounded sad. "About us," he adds. Why is he acting like this was all serious? We have known eachother for just a week.

"Me and you can't keep going, I found some girl that I think I am really going to work with well," see, girl stole my boy. 'Stole my boy', what am I saying?

"So, I'm going to give you to my brother. He needs a sweet girl like you instead his slave, Clara. Mean bitch," he mumbles, it's true though. "Go pack your stuffies and stuff, he is coming over tonight." He smiles lightly, patting my head.

I look down at the floor as I kick my feet. "Oh.." is all I say, I hop off the bed and leave the room. I'd rather stay here and be ignored than be with Damien and actually have to do stuff.

I sit down on the couch with orange cream icecream in my hands. I eat the rest of it as I watched CartoonNetwork for the rest of the day, completely ignoring that I had to pack my stuff. Who knew this would be the way I'd go back. Hey, at least he didn't kidnap me again.

A few hours later Kyle comes down the stairs. "Kitty, are you ready?" he asks me, leaning over the back the couch.

I nod, I didn't need to take anything from him.

"Nothing in the room was packed, so you're bringing nothing with you?" he asks another question, seeming a little concerned.

"Yup," I pop the p.

He rolls his eyes, "I know about my brother and he misses you kitten." I pause and look over at him. "Yes, I found out about the 'mission', I'm not disappointed. You didn't even try to get information out if me," he ruffs up my hair playfully.

"Oh," I say. Guess I shoul6dve figured out that he would find out. I mean, I am a pretty bad spy.

"But- for the sake of my gang. I am going to say I killed you for spying when I just send you back," he says, kissing my cheeks. I look down at the floor and blush lightly.

"You're so innocent kitten. Go pack your stuff, it's yours. And tell my idiot of a brother that he's an idiot," I laugh. Sure looks like one right now, mission fail.

"Okay, thank you Kyle," I turn around and hug him. He hugs me back. This went better than I thought it would have, but you never know.

He pulls away and smiles, "Now go look cute. I'll introduce you to my girlfriend." He chuckles.

I run upstairs and get a couple of Kyle's backpacks. Damien can return these some day. I shove the stuffed animals that Kyle has got me, a couple dress, shoes and a necklace that he gave to me. I love them all honestly.

I hauled the bags on my bag and walked back to the living room slowly. This is a little heavy. I didn't bother to change, what I was in was fine.

"He will be here in twenty minutes. Go change," he says. I sigh loudly, oh c'mon. I looked fine enough.

Instead of arguing I turned back around and changed into a blue backless dress with some Vans. Kyle said heels were too much strain on your feet, kind of dumb, but no heels for me! These Vans came from hell knows where.

I rush back down the stairs. Thankfully, Damien wasn't here yet. I just wanted me and Kyle to say proper goodbyes before I left.

"Kyle?" I call out.

"In the kitchen kitten." He shouts, I follow his voice.

I walk into the kitchen and see Kyle with a muffin in his hand. "Got anymore of those?" I ask him, craving a muffin.

"Nope." He pouts.

I pout back and take the rest of his out of his hand and shove it into my mouth. Mmm, lemon poppyseed.

"Oh come on," he laughs. "Whatchya doing down here? Thought you would be waiting for lover boy." I blush at the nickname.

"Just wanted to say some proper goodbyes, but I guess not," I flip my hair as I tease him.

"No, no," he hugs me from behind. "You can say them."

I giggles and turn around to hugs him back. I am getting a lot of hugs today. "Thank you for everything Kyle, you sure did make me feel like a princess. By the way, where's that girlfriend of yours?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrow.

"You mean me?" I turn around and see a beautiful redhead. "Im Anisha, Kyle's girlfriend. Youre kitten, right?" She holds out her hand and I shake it once. Now everybody is going to call me kitten!

"Yes. Nice to meet you Anisha, you sure got a good one," I joke. Hey, I'm not jealous anymore, as least if he's happy, I'll be good.

"Oh yes, but he is a shithead sometimes," I burst out laughing while Kyle just sighed, walking out of the room. Anisha looks to see where he is and begins rambling, "So, how are you? I am good before you ask. I talk a lot if you don't notice and I hope you dont mind. You seem nice, so I doubt it. Though, never judge a book by it's cover-"

I cut her off, "Slow down girly. I am doing good. Haha." I grin, feeling comfortable.

"Kitten! Damien is here!" I hear Kyle shout from the living room. A shiver tuns down my spine.

I turn to Anisha, "Nice meeting you. Hope we can hang out," I say, smiling. I needed a friend and this is a good start.

I walk into the living room and see Damien and Kyle talking. Once I got within a few feet of them they turned their heads and looked at me.

"Well, aren't you a cutie," Damien smirks, crossing his arms.

"Cut the act. She is a bad spy, nice girl and innocent too." Kyle says, crossing his arm along with his brother.

Damien's face turns a deep shade of red as he grabs my wrist and my bags. "Bye brother." He says, flipping him off.

Kyle grabs the back of Damien's shirt as he walks out the door. "Don't break her," is all he says. I look back at him and smile, mouthing bye.

We hop into Damien's truck. He didn't say anything until we reached him house.

"No information, Im guessing." He groans, banging his head against the steering wheel.

I nod, failed my mission. Had the time of my life. Lose, win. Oh well.

"It's not that big of a deal. I am just thankful he took care of you himself. Some of his members are iffy people. Anyways, go to bed Bow, you must be tired," he says, pushing me a little. I roll my eyes, going upstairs to go sleep since the drive tired me out.

~○~

Edited. 300+ words added.