Chapter 17 ✔

The next week went by quickly. I went to change and headed back to the slave quarters. Once in awhile getting water. I haven't eatten at all and it has just made it worse. My stomac h always grubles and I trip a lot, as I'm fatigued.

I was a strong willed person. Was. But I have been mentally abused, even physically, by Clara and her crew. This was worse than highschool by a long shot. I wonder if I'll be found.

"Bow," I faint voice says as a hand shakes my arm. I wondered if it was real for moment, but it continued.

"Ow.." I mumble. I had a huge bruise there from the other day. I was pushed down the stairs and landed there, unfortunately.

"Awe, Bow, let's go get you something to eat," Darrel says, trying to lift me up. This is pitiful, I'm pitiful. At least he's kind enough to try and help me.

I let out a scream and everybody looks at me. I through them the finger, bitches never help.

"Sh, sh," Darrel tries to coo me. He's been very nice to me, always polite and such. I appreciated it lots because at least he's someone that wouldn't want me to kill myself.

"No," I say, pulling my arm away and wincing. I was bruised everywhere. I lay back on the bed and hiss in pain.

"No!" he picks me up and I screech. We walked up to the kitchen and he sets me down onto the counter top, "Stay here or so help me," he says, walking away like a mother.

I frown and hops down onto my broken ankle. It hurt like hell, but I am not listening. I limp over to the staircase when Darrel stops me. Whoopsies.

"Bow, come on. I just want to help you." He puts me back onto the counter top gently. "You need fo-" he gets cut off.

"Darrel, the fuck is my slave doing out of the slave quarters?" Damien walks in, obviously pissed at the action.

I gulp and look down. It was still early so I was wearing yesterday's outfit.

"I-" Darrel tries to speak, but only gets slapped, harf.

"No, Bow, you tell me," Damien points at me, glaring.

"I- he- I-" I stuttered badly. My throat was dry and I sounded aweful. Water, I need water, right now.

"Screw this. She has broken bones and bruises all over her Damien!" Darrel shouts. I hold my hand, to stop him from punching Damien. "You cant even fucking take care of your slave! Your personal slave!"

Damien scoffs, "And? That is my business, not yours." He pulls out a gun and I go wide eyed, was he actually going to shoot? I hop down and stand infront of Darrel. "Fucking move it Bow!" Damien shouts, his eyes held fury, but I keeo my stance.

I shake my head 'no', refusing to let Darrel die for a kind act.

"Fuck you." He buts the gun on my head and my vision goes black as I fall to the ground. Then I hear a gunshot and  another body falls ontop of mine.

This all happens within seconds, but I have enough time to realzie that Darrel won't be coming back.

Damien.. why?

~○~

Edited. 200+ words added, originally it was very short.