Chapter 7 ✔

The man leads me to a ball room. It was giant, with the cliché chandelier in the middle. I must say, I am impressed, who knew gangs had a ballroom. That's just so weird to me, I tend to think theyre all druggies with money.

"Your job is to great people by the door. All you have to say is 'Welcome, enter through that door', simple enough," I nod and thank him. He was not rude to me, so he deserved it, unlike Damien. Even though he is still a gang member.

I head over to the door and start greating people, doing a slight bow each time. Not many said anything, but there were a few that said thank you or complimented my outfit. An hour later no one else entered and I took that as my cue that my job was done. Might as well find the buffet since my stomach has been rumbling for a few hours.

I walk back into the ballroom, still amazed by it. Sometimes I would like to think being a gang isnt all bad, but I know I am lying to myself. I stay around the edges of the room to avoid any contact. I dont know who is sane here. Hardly anyone I bet, it'd be best just to stear clear of everybody.

I grinned as I found the food. There was a chocolate fountain, amazing. I get a plate and cover the marshmallows and rice crispies in chocolate. By the time I was done filling my plate up, it was like the leaning tower of sweets. I never had this much sugar in forever. Sugar is love, sugar is life.

Might as well get out of here, I was about to walk out when I hear the man's voice from earlier. "Hey Bow-girl, want to dance?" he asks me. I look back at him, obviously he didnt notice my food. Also, I have no idea how to dance. I'd probably look like a stupid monkey trying to scratch its flees.

"N-no thank you." I smile lighty, hoping that I didn't upset him. Right now I'd like to hide and eat, that's all.

He walked closer to me as I stay frozen. He grabs my food and sets it on one of the large window sills. "I'll teach you," he grabs my hand lightly and tugs me to the dancefloor. There were a few people here and there, but I was about to have an anxiety attack. "Shh, just move with the music." Oh, just so helpful. "Or just put your feet ontop of mine," I smile and nod. That's better. We dance around to some music that sounded electronic, but also classical. It's actually pretty good, if I get out of this alive I think Ill keep listening to whoever this is.

We stared into eachothers eyes, zoned out. After a bit, I take my feet off his and began dancing. It felt refreshing to do something I have never done before. Sometimes I can be a quicm learner if I put my mind to it, like tonight.

"This is fun," I speak up. I cant believe those words would come out of my mouth after being kidnapped and forced to stay here. Although I do need to not freak out all the time, it's bad for my health. I do not want to have a mental breakdown infront of all these people.

His cheeks turn a light of pink, "Yeah, it is fun," he repeats what I said in a soft tone of voice. Why does he have to be a gang member?

We continue to dance, not noticing the stares from our onlookers. Everybody else had stopped dancing to look at us. We were too enclosed to notice anything. The world just seemed to not exist around us, like as if I was in a trance. A beautiful one at that.

Surprisingly I could still dance in these heels for more than five minutes. I could feel the end of the song coming as it got slower and sadder. I didnt know Japanese, but you could feel the vibe coming from their voices.

With the last vocals being sung we stopped dancing after he spun me around one last time. I lay my head on his chest as I breath heavily. That was a wonderful workout. I look up at him and notice he is looking back down at me with sparkling eyes. "Everybody is staring you know," he says in a volume only I could hear. I turn my head around and look at all the eyes. My cheek turned a dark red as I layed my head back on his chest. This is bad, really bad. I just showed affection for a gang member!

"I guess we are some amazing dancers," I let out a short laugh and a small smile, feeling completely fake. My whole body is shivering as I try and hide from the people's looks.

He looks down at me and sways from side to side, "I think so." He grins, running his fingers down my back. It soothes me, but only a little bit.

After standing in the spotlight for a minute we move off to the side and watched as a few others dance to a new song. They're so much better than us, why did we get all the attention? That's annoying.

Our wonderful silence was disturbed by a familier somebody, "Bow, what the hell do you think youre doing?" he questions me. Oh shit.

I look him straight in eyes and gulp, "W-well I-I was done w-with my job-ob," I stutter majorly, freaking out as I look all over the place to try and distract myself. Deep breaths Bow, calm down.

A hand grips mine, "Damien, I asked her to dance with me."

Damien frowns and holds his slave's waist. It seemed like she enjoyed it. Lucky her. "That is not what she was sappose to wear, now you look like whore," he says while pointing to my outfit. I gasp, shocked at his comment. Did he see the outfit he gave me?

I have never been called a whore before and it hurt, even when it came from somebody like him. Tears threatened to fall, but I wiped them away before they could. His words should mean nothing to me. He's a worthless person, one that takes lives for fun. He doesn't derserve my brain cells.

"Awe, little girl is gonna cry like a little bitch," Clara snickers, wrapping herself around Damien like a lost puppy. She's so annoying. Everything is annoying! Im annoyed.

I growl, why am I the girl being called a whore here. I look up to the man next to me and I hype up my confidence, all in one. "C'mon babe, let's go away from these party poopers," I bite my lip and drag him away, done with them.

Once we were far enough I collapse and slide down the wall. "Sorry- I just couldn't be there anymore. You can ignore all that just happened," I mutter, breathing heavily. That took all my energy with a few words.

"Or not," he sits next to me, "I like it when you call me babe, mind making that permanent?" He grins, his eyes doing their shiny thing.

I look over at him confused until I get the jist. "S-sorry, I barely know you, but if I got to know..." I trailed off thinking of the possibility. I mean, what's the harm?

He grins, "Well Bow, prepare for the time of your life- oh, Im Chase by the way."

~•~

Edited. +300 words. Whoop whoop!