"I'd like to inform you that Kuroko has awaken." Midorima said. 

"Huh? He awake! Wait! I'll come thereally right away!" Akashi said. You could hear that he was excited in his voice.

"I'll also inform the others."

The call end. Akashi quickly got into his black limousine car.

"To the Midorima hospital." Akashi order.

"Yes." The driver replied.

□■■■■●♤♤■■■■■■●□

Kuroko had woken up, he tried to get up but his body hurted like hell. There was a lot of machine on him. A mask on his face and syringe in his skin.

"Your finally awake." Someone said. Kuroko turned his head. He saw a person siting on a chair looking at him. The man had white blue hair and a dark blue suit.

"Who are you?" Kuroko said.

"Me? You can call me your uncle." The man smiled.

■■■■■□■■■■■■■□■■□■■□□■¤¤¤

"Kuroko!" The door slam open.

Akashi stood at the doorway. There he saw colorful hair and Kagami, Hyuga and the two manager  in the room.

Kuroko up and reading his book. Kuroko noticed Akashi and looked up at him.

"Akashi...?" Kuroko said.

"Kuroko!" Akashi ran to Kuroko and hugged him. Making Kuroko dropped his book to the floor.

"Hey! Akashi you shouldn't do that he just woke up!" Aomine yelled. But Akashi just ignore him.

"That's right!" Kise said. But Agassi just ignore them.

"I'm so happy I don't know what to say.." Akashi said. Tears start coming.

"I'm fine. Don't cry Akashi." Kuroko wipe his tears with one finger. They both hold hands their hands enterwined. They could feel each other warmth like nothing can never separate them.

There was a knock at the door. A doctor in a white coat came in.

"I heard that your finally awake. How are you feeling?"  The doctor said.

"I'm fine. Just still tired my body hurt." Kuroko said.

"I see. I'm going to ask you some questions and you answer them for me okay." 

"I understand." Kuroko replied.

"Kuroko do you know how long you been asleep?" The doctor question.

"No? What do you mean I've been asleep?" Kuroko ask confused.

"Kuroko you been asleep for 10 years now." 

"Eh? That long..." kuroko hesitate and couldn't belive it.

"You had an accident. Do you remember what happend when you fell asleep?"

"I-" just as Kuroko was about to say anything. The door opened.

"Is Kuroko wake?" A boy brown hair appeared. With purple forget me not flowers in a bouquet.

"Furihata." Akashi stood up. The hand that was holding Kuroko hands left him. Kuroko stood there his hands felt cold like something was taken from him.

 Kuroko stood there his hands felt cold like something was taken from him