special day

I am now so over the break up. Everything is going to be okay because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! yeah okay so I wrote that down enthusiastically but on the inside is as actually more like /woop., yeah , birthdays,they are a thing/

So maybe I'm not totally over it.
Like okay not at all.
Actually I got home and bawled my eyes out for a good couple of hours before I decided it was time to get off of my Lazy Ass and make myself look good again.

I'm still kind of hoping that he will show up today.

Anyway I get up out of bed and obviously my parents and brothers start sing to me as they always do on birthdays. I get up and get dressed and get ready for my party.

We go and get the Braai meat.(for any of those who don't know a Braai is the Afrikaans word for roasted meat)

We then get home and decorate the house and by the time we are done it is already time for the first person to come through at least half an your and everyone is there.

We decided to all get changed and to outside to play with water guns and water balloons making games out of all the different activities.

I was not shocked to see that he hadn't pitched but the reason for him not coming was actually quite to my surprise.

Apparently my friend had told him not to come to my party because she would and I quote "slam the door in his face" and if he tried to get in she would beat him with a stick -talk about awesome friend right-

I decided not to worry over him and just continue my day. We sang and ate cake and borewors rolls(basically it's a giant sausage on a roll)

When the day was over my best friend stayed over at my house. We decided to stay up until we couldn't muster up the strength to talk anymore and decided to then go to sleep.
I just hope that tomorrow will be a good day for the both of us.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
HELLO MY LOVELIES!
I'm so sorry this super duper late update and the fact that it's such a short chapter. I will try and make the next one super long and I will try and update within the next week or so.

Love you lots ♡ stay amazing