it's time.

*JINNAHS POV*

" but that's not fair I have been through everyone!" I told him.
He replied with the statement "no there is one more person."

That couldn't be possible the only one left that I hadn't said was *ME* it couldn't be possible, no, it wasn't possible.

"Rein that's impossible," I said regurgitating my thoughts.
"What is?" He replied, " do you find it impossible that I like you or. . That you can't comprehend it?"
He laughed with such passion at the thought of me not understanding what had just taken place.

So it was true. He did like me. The girl with the long legs, caramel, dark brown eyes, dark brown curly hair and the braces. I didn't think that this could be true but here we were standing together as he told me about his feeling a for. Me.

I then decided it was time to tell him the truth. It was now my confession time. No hiding and no holding back
.

Hey guys this chapter was shorter than usual sorry about that truth be told I have been really lazy lately. Also crying a lot as school ended. But I will try and write longer chapters.

Also if there is anything I can Improve on please let me know.

Lots of love to all the people who have read this book. You guys are amazing thank you for the support.

With love Leila_0_7_1_2