A long way to go

We had boarded the bus at exactly 07:30 A.M.

We had waited for everyone to arrive and eventually pack their bags in the buses bag compartment. We were then told to find our seats and get ready because the bus was about to leave.

I decided that Taylor and I should sit together and she agreed with me So Neha and Oly sat at the back row together.

The minute we Sat down the excitement was a blaze, nobody knew what to expect from this camp. Yeah of course we came here last year but that was different, that was working for a spot as a prefect and now we are going there as the official prefects.

Taylor turned to me and the five worst words I could think of "Let's Play truth or dare"
I wanted to say no because well to be honest truth or dare never really ends well. We started the game anyway, going back and forth. Truth. Dare. Dare. Dare. Truth... and so the game continued. Until we finally got tired of it.

I then took out my snacks that I had packed for the bus, offering everyone first, and then I started eating.

Within just a few hours I hadn't realised that we were now entering the Camp Konka area. The bus stopped and we got out carrying our bags.

Since we were not a lot of people (only 12) we were going to be staying in chalets. We got to chose the person we were going to share a chalet with and then we got our own key and proceeded towards the room. The keys , we later learnt, had to be kept by us because we should have been responsible enough to carry them without any mishaps.

We set our bags down in the room and then had to leave the room immediately to meet up with our camp councilors and teachers.

"OKAY some of you will remember me from last year. For those of you who do not I am Kagiso but youuuuuu can call me KG. I will be your councillor for the course of your stay. Any questions?"

Nobody had a question.

"OKAY good then let's get started. Your first activity is to come up with a war cry, a group name and a song for your 2016 prefect group. Any questions now?"

Braxton quickly pushed his hand into the air signaling a question.

"Yes you with the glasses."

"KG I was just wondering how long the song has to be?"

"The song, it can be as long as you want but remember I will be back here in 15 minutes to see what you have for me, so don't make the song too long"

"KG?" Oly raised her hand shyly

"Yes ms. OLY"

"Does the war cry have to be like a hakka hakka thingy or like what?"

We all giggled at her explanation of what a hakka is because she waved her arms around almost as if she was doing the hakka. She is the best.

"It can be whatever you want, now that you guys know what you are doing I will see you in around 15 minutes to check your progress."

And with that myself , Taylor , Zee,  Nakita,  Neha and Oly got up " okay guys let's do this" we all said in unison.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

HÕLA PAPI'S EN CHIKITAS.

I hope you liked this entry. I don't know I myself found it kind of boring, for those of you who liked it hit that vote button and heck if you didn't like it why not hit that vote button anyway because you loooooove me. And for those of you who didn't like it keep reading to see what the next chapter has in store.

Now that one I know is a kicker. It's gonna be all drama and stuff.  So keep reading for more.

I know I have been saying this but I really will try and update more just so that you guys don't have to wait do long for my chapters.

Next time my goal for my word count will be 600 that's not including the A/N.

Good bye my lovelies until the next chapter

Vote, comment,  recommend

♥~ Leila_0-7-1-2~♥