Reins POV

Sorry I haven't posted in a while exams and everything have been so hectic hope you enjoy this chapter♡♥
************************************

She had been asking me who I liked for weeks and I kept shrugging her off telling her I wasn't sure when in actual fact I was 100% who I liked. I had told a few of her friends but only them ,so far they had managed to keep the secret  and I trusted them to keep it a secret for way longer until I was ready.

We were at the pool party when I finally decided to approach her. We were really good friends so it was easy for me to talk to her. She looked up at me expectantly with her doughy brown  eyes and her curly brown hair.  She seemed to be looking directly at my eyes. "Come one join me I'm going to swim," she said and ,because I was going to swim anyway, I joined her. She seemed almost excited that I had been so willing to to just go with her. We swam for a while and got out yo get some frozen yoghurt.... she started asking me who I liked  and proceeded to go through all the girls in our class I said no to all of them except one that she hadn't yet asked.

I was waiting for her to say the name I had been longing for her to say..........

Next was something that I didnt expect.