Finally

JINNAHS POV

It's been a week and everyone has been pestering us about when we were going to date.
I really wasn't in the mood for that but if it was going to be with him I wouldn't mind at all.

We were walking to the tuckshop when we(my friends Taylor,Lucy,Neha and Diane) we saw him. He came over to us with extreme caution... I've never seen him this afraid I thought to myself. Something must be going on, but I wonder what it is?

"Hi guys" he greeted with a nervous smile. Damn I love it when he smiles.

We all greeted him back with a thousand hello's from all of us. "May I speak to you Jinnah?" He politely asked.
I gushed back a good hearty "OF COURSE!" and he chuckled at my excitement.

We walked away from the rest of the group, or should I say *tried* to walk away, but they kept following us (you know how friends can be) " anything you say to her you can say to us" Taylor said giving him attitude.
"Fine..." he said irritatedly

I waited in anticipation for what he was about to say to me. He seemed nervous enough for this to be very important . so I decided I am old not rush him.

"Jinnah I have liked you for a very long time now and I, well I think it's about time I asked you something." Rein looked as if he was about to $#^! himself. " yes Rein what is it?!?" I replied getting a little irritable now.

" okay, okay. I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

All my friends decided that in that moment they were not going to be girls anymore but squealing genuine pigs.

"Guys calm down I managed to say over their high pitched squealing!"

"Rein i would be more than happy to be your girlfriend, yes."
He seemed relieved now, happy, ecstatic... I have to words to describe it but he was so happy he hugged me and didn't want to let me go.
"Rein I think you can let go now," I giggled.
"Oh yeah sorry ," he replied with a huge grin.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys that's the end of this chapter I tried to make it longer.

Tell me what you think of my stories. Don't hesitate to comment, vote or message me if you have any queries.
I'd like to mention these two amazing writers Yellow Red for being such an amazing person thank you for those amazing books you put out. And my other shout out goes to someone who Is like my sister lisamagembe1 please check her out.

Lots of love to you guys will update soon